A-League Round 3 discussion/Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

* YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I kind of feel for Adelaide a little bit though... that's 2 rough losses in a row that they arguably didn't deserve

But Rojas!!! He mightn't have done a lot, but those 2 crucial touches leading to goals were so important.

Nice work from Muscy when the cameraman was in his face - *gesticulates for camera man to step back* "* me mate!"

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Great game, can't believe Victory knicked that.... Adelaide will come good though, they dominated that game. Guardiola looks quality but just doesn't have that killer instinct yet. He should've had scored a hattrick tonight. Choi's cameo was decent.

outside of the full backs we really lacked anything going forward. but there's so many new faces in that side that deserve to have more time to get involved. really hope henrique is alright. can't have any more players go down, we're already threadbare as it is.

Great game, can't believe Victory knicked that.... Adelaide will come good though, they dominated that game. Guardiola looks quality but just doesn't have that killer instinct yet. He should've had scored a hattrick tonight. Choi's cameo was decent.

I definitely don't think it's fair to say that Adelaide "dominated" the game. They were the better team - the Victory's defence is a shambles this year - but they certainly didn't dominate. (As I write that, Covic disagrees with me!)

I definitely don't think it's fair to say that Adelaide "dominated" the game. They were the better team - the Victory's defence is a shambles this year - but they certainly didn't dominate. (As I write that, Covic disagrees with me!)

Yeah we had plenty of great chances. I
I don't think the inbreds dominated that much at all apart from having a sustained spell of pressure for the last 15 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought we absolutely did dominate the game, but outside of isaias we lacked the sort of ball that got berisha his goal. a couple of lawrence saves, hit the post a couple of times, they take it and score. always happens when you dont take the chances.

a great advertisement for the a league

I thought so too! On twitter especially there were plenty of people bagging the quality of the game, but you can't argue with such an engrossing, frenetic, end-to-end game. And no one can begrudge that last 10 or 15 minutes.

I think that's probably the match of the season so far.

I thought so too! On twitter especially there were plenty of people bagging the quality of the game, but you can't argue with such an engrossing, frenetic, end-to-end game. And no one can begrudge that last 10 or 15 minutes.

I think that's probably the match of the season so far.

jod23 watch the replay mate you'll be impressed :)

Victory V Adelaide games are always great! best rivalry in the league by a mile as far as I'm concerned.
Tonight didn't disappoint great game Adelaide where stiff in the end hitting the post twice then getting hit with a sucker punch! but that's the beauty of football sometimes.

Can't wait for the next match

I feel like we're lucky to still be in this. Geria wasn't having a great game - but he's light years ahead of Mahazi. This went to s**t the minute Mahazi came on.

I was pissed off that we released Galloway 2 days ago. To see how ******* trash Geria and Georgevski have been not just tonight, but all season, shits me even more.

All that said... we've had 2 golden chances to score a second, while Adelaide have probably only had that one great chance.

Edit: make that 2 great chances for Adelaide. I wish more A-League teams were at least trying to find Asian diamonds in the rough like Choi :eek:
In the rough of Blacktown?:p If Choi can do some of the things he did for Blacktown he'll be a quality player in this league and hopefully make some a-league teams look closer at NPL talent.

In the rough of Blacktown?:p If Choi can do some of the things he did for Blacktown he'll be a quality player in this league and hopefully make some a-league teams look closer at NPL talent.

I haven't been to too many rougher places :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back