A-LEAGUE WEEK 1 FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

The champs have been vanquished.

Giant Douche v Turd Sandwich like game for me seeing as I wanted both out but great finish. Victory blew it big time.

Berisha celebrating like that against his old side and the crocodile tears afterwards really go show him as the biggest piece of s**t in the league.

This also means Glory cannot possibly host the Grand Final but they would have taken it off us anyway.

Giant Douche v Turd Sandwich like game for me seeing as I wanted both out but great finish. Victory blew it big time.

Berisha celebrating like that against his old side and the crocodile tears afterwards really go show him as the biggest piece of s**t in the league.

Why?

He's just showing his passion and emotions why does that make him a piece of s**t?

Softens the blow. Our season is not over.

I'm actually kinda glade the match didn't go in to extra time! tbh because we surely wouldn't have been able to hold on with ten men!

s**t way to lose (it always feels horrible when losing in the 90th min) but probably the best outcome for our ACL campaign

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually prefer that than players who do the non-celebration. Fair enough if they were club legends but when you get the likes of Jonjo Shelvey doing it you know it's gone too far.

Roar fans sent the message to BB this season so he's more than entitled to do what he wants when he scores against them

I actually prefer that than players who do the non-celebration. Fair enough if they were club legends but when you get the likes of Jonjo Shelvey doing it you know it's gone too far.

Roar fans sent the message to BB this season so he's more than entitled to do what he wants when he scores against them

Fair point if the Roar fans were giving it to him.

It was late in the game it could have and should have won us the game why wouldn't he celebrate like that in front of the away fans?

I'm sick of people always having a go at Berisha on everything he does sure he's at times been a dirty diving prick and gets his just deserves for it (I get it Perth fans) but you can't fault the mans passion and heart for the club! he's shown he is a very emotional man that wears his heart on his sleeve, he loves the game and the league but most importantly the fans he thrives on it! He's been such good value for the league Imo.

Never understood the hate for Berisha from anyone but Glory fans.

Tremendous player, wears his heart on his sleeve and gives everything for his club, and you'd be lucky to meet a more genuinely kind person off the field. I love what he brings to the league and to MVFC.

He's a guy that gets people tuning into football in this country. Relatives and friends of mine who have no interest in the sport will go to watch Bes play.
Ha sucked in Victory.
You wouldn't have won the plate if not for us, pipe down.

It was late in the game it could have and should have won us the game why wouldn't he celebrate like that in front of the away fans?

I'm sick of people always having a go at Berisha on everything he does sure he's at times been a dirty diving prick and gets his just deserves for it (I get it Perth fans) but you can't fault the mans passion and heart for the club! he's shown he is a very emotional man that wears his heart on his sleeve, he loves the game and the league but most importantly the fans he thrives on it! He's been such good value for the league Imo.
I think you answered your own question. "Diving prick" stood out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back