A-LEAGUE WEEK 1 FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Errr because he epitomises the term "flog". He's a diving, hacking ******.....add lying to that. Khama bit this ******* on the arse.
I think you answered your own question. "Diving prick" stood out.

Errr.. You miss understood my point but I wouldn't expect an inbred like you to understand.

Even though he left for a rival club I still love the bloke. Amazing passion.... didn't care he celebrated tonight. If we were turfed out tonight I would have supported bes to dominate the remaining games

a sensible fan.

Errr because he epitomises the term "flog". He's a diving, hacking ******.....add lying to that. Khama bit this ******* on the arse.

this point of view interests me. the vitriol players in any code get despite the fact their own hear harbours similar traited players. for example, in football players are labelled divers - in this instance (only because you've posted it, if a perth supporter argued id still use isais as an eg) isais dived earlier this season but was defended by club and supporters alike.

in a footy sense, hatred for lewis jetta from the west coast crowd after his war dance. nek minnut barracking for him now.

a sensible fan.

this point of view interests me. the vitriol players in any code get despite the fact their own hear harbours similar traited players. for example, in football players are labelled divers - in this instance (only because you've posted it, if a perth supporter argued id still use isais as an eg) isais dived earlier this season but was defended by club and supporters alike.

in a footy sense, hatred for lewis jetta from the west coast crowd after his war dance. nek minnut barracking for him now.
It's true Isaias was flopping, mainly last year, very little this year. He's got it out of his game and something that you see nearly every time a Spanish or South American player comes to the A-League for the first time, it's part of their comps, not ours. The thing with Berisha is that he's still doing it after being here for numerous years and his antics against Wellington was about as bad as it's ever been. Refs seriously need to call him out and hold him to account. I won't hold my breath.

a sensible fan.

For me it's not the diving, its the childish acting around the ground, the lashing out at opponents and the continual crowding of the ref. He's an antagonist and a great player so it's natural he plays the 'villan'. He thrives off it, which is a good thing for the league.

You used Isa as an example, and in his first season and a half I would wholeheartedly agree. You wouldn't have found many Reds fans defending his actions in that regard. In fact even now he crowds the ref a bit which I absolutely loathe. Like Bes he is a guy who thrives off being the bad guy.

Its a bit like Chad Cornes vs Crow fans. Great player who loved getting into us fans and players alike. Yet off field he's a great bloke who just got severe white line fever.

3f74a076ea6aaa514e384f2125492d74

Aami Park last night

3f74a076ea6aaa514e384f2125492d74

Aami Park last night

Such a rubbish sport...

Although there was a whisper going around that there's a fungus at AAMI that is killing some of the undergrowth, which is why it's all so loose.

Still... I can't imagine playing 2 different rugby codes on it is going to help.

Suncorp looked poor last night also. Throw in Allianz and AAMI Pk and there's a huge problem with pitches in the A-League.

Glad we got the win in the end. Didn't get to see the game, but by all accounts we played like s**t.

Can't play like that next week otherwise we'll get reamed. On the bright side, That comeback should give us some momentum going into next week and hopefully (please) get back to the form we had earlier in the season.

Can't say I'm disappointed to see Victory fall to the Roar Suncorp final's curse :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

victory did well good finish to the game.
i think they have genuine reasons why theyve stuggled, last season they had one of the best teams ive ever seen in australia

Melbourne City final and North Melbourne vs. Fremantle is on at the same time today.
I guess i'll be switching between the two channels.

Tough choice.

If you're lucky you'll get 1 win ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back