A-Leagues Men and Women 2021/22 Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit of a blow up. Nothing really new, or anything hinted at any wrong doing within the aleague. Mainly focused on cfg as a whole and human rights issues within the use. Spoke briefly on the reds faceless men and the smurfs links to the kgb and putin (through a previous role he had). Also spoke about the roar and that one of the board members went to jail due to interfering with a match fixing investigation (also said all political parties in Indonesia are some form of corrupt, with the one the roar owners are linked to probably the most corrupt.

Ffa said through a statement that they look into the books and have a fair play framework that they work within.

It was a bit of a blow up. Nothing really new, or anything hinted at any wrong doing within the aleague. Mainly focused on cfg as a whole and human rights issues within the use. Spoke briefly on the reds faceless men and the smurfs links to the kgb and putin (through a previous role he had). Also spoke about the roar and that one of the board members went to jail due to interfering with a match fixing investigation (also said all political parties in Indonesia are some form of corrupt, with the one the roar owners are linked to probably the most corrupt.

Ffa said through a statement that they look into the books and have a fair play framework that they work within.
It's the anonymity of our owners that really frustrates me

Was member for 5 years, turned into a casual fan with other things, now with these randoms clearly only in it for profit i Just don't want to support them...

No doubt some storm in teacup stuff in it all but that aspect really rubs me the wrong way. I know owners aren't in it to lose money but to blatantly play kids just to try and sell shows you have no desire for success. When that's the case, what are we as fans there for? Just lining your pockets. No thanks

I hope they're moved on tbh

Looks like it is league related. So might be a logo thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-173640_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-173640_Instagram.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 28
As part of the change, the A-Leagues will move to a unified social media channel for men’s and women’s football on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok in the coming months and will re-launch a new A-Leagues website, creating a single destination for fans of professional football in Australia and significantly increasing the profile and reach of women’s football.

Why is this needed? Just will add news to feeds and websites that I have no interest in. I follow A-League men, A-League women not so much. I don’t want all the ALW news rammed down my throat, when I know where to get it if I ever want it.

Why is this needed? Just will add news to feeds and websites that I have no interest in. I follow A-League men, A-League women not so much. I don’t want all the ALW news rammed down my throat, when I know where to get it if I ever want it.
That’s their plan. They want to grow the interest in the women’s game leading into the WC. I don’t mind it though!

That’s their plan. They want to grow the interest in the women’s game leading into the WC. I don’t mind it though!
Yeah I get the idea. But if I wanted to show an interest I would (I’d say I have mild interest e.g. know the main players and roughly who is successful or not) but have no interest in daily news and updates etc. I don’t think it needs to be shoved down people’s throats in order to gain interest. Waiting for the headline of ‘Adelaide United sign star striker’ with no context of ALM or ALW meaning click bait and just unnecessary annoyances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the other way, I couldn't give a s**t about the Men's league, no Canberra team, and have enjoyed watching the development of the Women's league over the last 13 years.

I'm the other way, I couldn't give a sh*t about the Men's league, no Canberra team, and have enjoyed watching the development of the Women's league over the last 13 years.
Exactly. And now you will be bombarded with mens news. Everything was working fine with them separated so I don't see the need for change.

Nothing announcement and what's worse the league which is notoriously tight with $ would have spent shitloads on planning meetings, committees and consultants to put this together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back