Roast A Little Trip Down Memory Lane back to 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

They all knew straight away.
But weren't allowed too acknowledge the fact.
Something happening with TT & Hopp.
Media tripping over themselves with McGone/Flinchell/Hill/Brawn/pick 7 bloke/Even Trippawoody.
Imagine the salt if history repeats.

I reckon Meatball was probably underrated because he was plying his trade at GC and mostly in the shadow of Ablett.

Have to say, from a wider perspective of the competition itself, it can't be good for the AFL's concept of equalisation when so many of last year's top sides look to have got even stronger, while it's hard to see anything from the bottom 6-8 improving enough to even keep up with last year's losses to the top sides.

It'll be ok if the current system allows Brisbane to win, or Geelong to go back to back, or Melbourne to win again, but expect rule changes if we come out on top!

Its fair enough to say that many of us were doubting the Prestia recruitment half-way through 2017. While the team was playing well, Prestia's kicking was routinely highlighted (rightly) as terrible. He looked like a stat-gathering hack for many games.

I forget how it went after that.................:)

I can’t even remember what we traded for him. Was it a first round pick? Made out like bandits

It was Scrimshaw, Petrucelle and Narkle for Prestia, Caddy and Jack Graham.

giphy.gif

Wtf when were we ever in the mix for Dangerfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back