A long season to come at Skoda...

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to laugh at that one - my wife and I went to Homebush early (left home about 10 am) to go to the childhood expo as well as the pre-game talk by Sheeds. I just love the mental image (plus the imagined anguish from my wife) if I showed up to the childhood expo tanked because I've been drinking from 9am or earlier! ;)

Probably the same as mine, embarresment, and a sleeping on the couch for the night/week. Thing is. i like sleeping on the couch. Its like camping and the couch is comfy. :D

Against West Coast, for the first time I scanned my son into Skoda. So you can add an extra 1 to each other Skoda game this and last season since I never did it before. (I wonder how many kids are getting in without being scanned).
I always scan my kids in.....in fact sometimes when the saturday games are early my son who plays soccer in the mornings does not want to come as he wants to play with is mates stays with his mum (who is not really into any sport... but that is for another thread) while me and the mad keen one head out to the game. I have asked the guys on the gate to scan him in just to boost the numbers (hey he is paid for, may as well record it)

I'd been assuming the Hordern Bar was for the "Ultimate Giant" level members, but reading the descriptions on http://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/packages/2013-sydney-membership/10 it's actually for "Members Reserve", a lower one... so I could have been going in there and getting cider!!!

I'm going to go weep into my midstrength beer now.

Just got confirmation from the club that any member can go into the Hordern Bar.

Why yes, I did email the club about my cider access rights... :oops:

Until you upgrade (and I mean seriously upgrade) from Cider you are hereby banned from upgrading the Giants from other teams on your profile..;)

I have no issue with beers (and spirits, and many wines), I just also happen to like cider. :p I definitely like cider more than Carlton Mid.

Against West Coast, for the first time I scanned my son into Skoda. So you can add an extra 1 to each other Skoda game this and last season since I never did it before. (I wonder how many kids are getting in without being scanned).

I can't scan my son in. I wouldn't be able to get his membership card off him. He scans himself in thank you very much (he's six) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back