Other Aaron Hernandez - Beat the Rap Sheet but not the Bed Sheet

Remove this Banner Ad

Judge orders preservation of evidence related to Aaron Hernandez’s death
Posted by Mike Florio on April 21, 2017, 10:01 PM EDT
ap_17104714137623-e1492826423295.jpg
AP
A medical examiner ruled on Thursday that former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez committed suicide on Wednesday. On Friday, a judge ordered authorities to preserve various forms of evidence related to Hernandez’s death.

Via the Associated Press, Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez (who was not married to Hernandez but nevertheless took his name) asked for the preservationof video recordings from Hernandez’s cell for eight hours prior to his death, records relating to his whereabouts during that same time, and all of his property, including any writings. Three notes were found in his cell.

The judge also ordered that recordings of Hernandez’s phone calls for 30 days prior to his death be preserved. The judge declined to order the preservation of calls made by other inmates.

The request to preserve evidence relates directly to the desire of Hernandez’s family and lawyers to conduct an independent investigation regarding his death. Beyond the question of whether he actually committed suicide, it’s fair to explore whether he exhibited sufficient evidence of suicidal thoughts to prompt the authorities to prevent Hernandez from doing harm to himself.

” He had scrawled that verse on his forehead with red ink, and also made marks on his hands and feet with that red pen, as though mimicking the stigmata associated with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ."

Ok then

The Raporpot quote from BPGs post last page. WOW

When we first exchanged numbers, he called me over and said, “Hey I just want you to know, you’re my guy. If you need anything let me know, I will help you out if I can. But I just want you to know, if you f--- me over, I’ll kill you.” I sort of laughed a little bit, and I said, “Don’t worry, I got you, I’ll take care of you.” It was me and this other reporter from CBS Sports, WIlliam Bendetson, and he was standing there and had listened and we kind of turned to each other and both laughed. And then the first text I got after it became clear that Hernandez was the suspect in the murder investigation was from William Bendetson, who was like, Hey remember that day in the locker room?

Aaron Hernandez lawyer: Claims of suicide note to prison lover are false
Posted by Mike Florio on April 25, 2017, 5:36 PM EDT
ap_17114752909305-e1493156377587.jpg
AP
Last week, after the family of Aaron Hernandez began to ask questions about the circumstances surrounding his death in prison, unnamed law enforcement sources began to leak that Hernandez was bisexual. The specific information reported by Newsweek was that one of the three notes Hernandez left in his cell was addressed to his prison lover. (Newsweek also reported that the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd may have been motivated by a desire to conceal that Hernandez was secretly dating a man.)

The family of Aaron Hernandez has received the notes left by Hernandez in his cell. Attorney Jose Baez has issued a statement on the matter.

“Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false,” Baez said. “These are malicious leaks used to tarnish someone who is dead. . . . Notwithstanding my unambiguous statement that there were no such letters, representatives, on behalf of an individual named Kyle Kennedy, continues to advise the media such a gay love letter exists. Accordingly, on behalf of the family of Aaron Hernandez, I am reaffirming, unequivocally, no such letter to Mr. Kennedy, or any other individual, in or out of prison, exists. l urge anyone continuing to spread these malicious untruths to cease immediately.”

This isn’t about the Baez or the Hernandez family expressing a judgment that homosexuality or bisexuality is wrong, and this isn’t about sympathy for a convicted murderer. This is about what appears to be an effort to create emotional turmoil for Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, the mother of his child and the person to whom he was engaged to be married.

It may not be a coincidence that the leaks emerged in the wake of pointed questions and concerns being raised about whether Hernandez actually committed suicide and whether the authorities followed proper procedures to protect him from himself. It may be a sign of things to come, if the tough questions continue to be asked. That’s what Baez is trying to put a stop to.

Complicating the situation is the fact that Kyle Kennedy’s lawyer has said that a letter was left for his client. Again, the Hernandez family has received all notes that were left by Hernandez, and Baez insists that it’s false.

From Shawshank Redemption:

Andy Dufresne: I have no enemies here.
Red: Yeah? Wait a while. Word gets around. The Sisters have taken quite a likin' to you. Especially Boggs.
Andy Dufresne: I don't suppose it would help if I told them that I'm not homosexual.
Red: Neither are they. You have to be human first. They don't qualify.

So his conviction now officially nullified by a judge. What a joke, same thing happened to an Enron executive years ago and he also got to keep his $40+ mill.

Also may have implications to his victims families when they try and sue.
Prosecutors to appeal arguing that old stupid law should not apply as Hernandez took his own life.

So his conviction now officially nullified by a judge. What a joke, same thing happened to an Enron executive years ago and he also got to keep his $40+ mill.

Also may have implications to his victims families when they try and sue.
Prosecutors to appeal arguing that old stupid law should not apply as Hernandez took his own life.

I'm waiting for the "innocent" man's estate to now sue the State for the mental hardship that caused an innocent man to take his own life.

For those that haven't seen it...

On the night of Nov. 20, 2013, Aaron Hernandez received a delivery from the jail commissary to his cell in Bristol County [Massachusetts] Jail, where he was housed as he awaited trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd in near by North Attleborough, Massachusetts. (He would be convicted of that crime). The delivery included some cakes, breakfast bars, cosmetics and a whole bunch of honey buns, two dozen in total. Hernandez was on Disciplinary Detention Status at the time, a common occurrence during his imprisonment. This one was 30 days for possessing 15-feet of “fishing line” used to pass notes, and threatening to beat up the officer who discovered it if the two ever met outside the jail.​

Hernandez knew part of his punishment called for a prohibition of commissary. He also knew the mistake – he shouldn’t have received the delivery – would soon be discovered, and corrections officers would confiscate his food. So Hernandez, who once lived a life where he could, and often did, have anything he pleased, sat alone in the middle of the night, as the 20th turned into the 21st, and began to eat, desperately stuffing his face before he lost what little he was allowed to possess.​

He ate one honey bun and then another. And another. And another. Each was individually wrapped, so the trash began to pile up, as Hernandez plowed through his order. He alternated sleep with more and more of the pastries. This was Man vs. Food, Bristol County House of Corrections Edition.
By the time the guards realized the delivery error, Hernandez had polished off 20 honey buns. Just four remained.​

“I’m a smart dude,” Hernandez told Major James Lancaster, according to a jail incident report. “I knew you’d be coming for this stuff … that’s why I ate as much food as I could.”Hernandez then promptly asked if he could eat the final four honey buns. The request was declined. The honey buns were seized.​

For those that aren't familiar with the snack food in the article...
2ef232c0-8542-4682-b79f-2043788c0201.jpg

Kind of like those cinnamon scrolls most Aussie tuckshops have available at breakfast. Can't imagine eating 4 of them, let alone 20 in a single go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A study of deceased ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's brain revealed a case of Stage 3 CTE.

Stage 3 CTE is associated with "cognitive impairment and trouble with executive functions like planning and organizing." Hernandez was one of the youngest ex-players to be diagnosed with the brain disorder, which is the result of repeated head trauma. Serving a life sentence for murder, Hernandez committed suicide in April.

Source: The New York Times
Sep 21 - 4:39 PM

I see that that little blurb doesn't include the news that his ex-girlfriend/wife and mother of his daughter is using this news to try to sue the NFL and the Patriots for $20m for "depriving [his daughter] of the companionship of her father" and "for leading Hernandez to believe the sport was safe".

Are they going to blame the fact that Hernandez was a s**t person and a murder on the NFL too? Because that is ultimately what deprived his daughter of "the companionship of her father".

I see that that little blurb doesn't include the news that his ex-girlfriend/wife and mother of his daughter is using this news to try to sue the NFL and the Patriots for $20m for "depriving [his daughter] of the companionship of her father" and "for leading Hernandez to believe the sport was safe".

Are they going to blame the fact that Hernandez was a s**t person and a murder on the NFL too? Because that is ultimately what deprived his daughter of "the companionship of her father".
CTE this NFL causes murder :p

They can sue the NFL all they want, but Hernandez was already murdering people when he was in college.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back