News Adam Saad nominates Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I envisage a swap of picks here:
Carlton swap 7, 27 and 45 with Geelong for 15 and 16 and 33 and we get one of the picks in the teens for Saady.

Then the Cats get either Henry or Bruhn (local Geelong lads) with 7 as both might be gone by the time Cats first pick 10 comes up (both boys predicted top 7-8 draft choices) as they have 10,15,16 currently

Everyone wins.

Carlton get Williams and Saad to immediately improve and still have 15 and 33 on the board.
Cats get a local kid from the Falcons footy factory who will probably be a 10 year player at pick 7 and still have picks 10 and 27.
Bombers get a 1st round pick.
Hopefully your List Manager sees the logic in this as well...

Filth supporters.
interesting to hear that, and i'm not saying you're wrong ... but i've had 4 members of the Saad family carry out electrical work at my place and there seemed to be a relatively strong Carlton link within the family...

- Wally Saad => was part of the Blues U-19 or development squad or something along with Mil Hanna ... Wally did his knee from memory and stopped playing, definitely a Blues fan at the time he worked on my renovation
- Bessim Saad => not a footy fan and didn't talk footy with him as a result
- Saad Saad => naturally gifted footballer capable of the most freakish things (youtube his mark!!) ... can't recall who he supported but openly admitted to not having the commitment and single-mindedness to make it in the AFL, and judging by the way he stuffed up my down lights config i can get it
- finally had a cousin of Adam, whose name escapes me, quote me for another sparky job ... at this stage Adam was still playing for Gold Coast but was on the way out. He told me both he and his kids had to change allegiance from CFC to Gold Coast ... i said "you guys shouldn't have bothered coz Adam will be a Blue soon" and Adam's cousin said "i hope you're right" ... as it turned out Adam ended up at EFC instead

Always thought I'd be the first Muslim to play for Carlton...

@ Nick Austin still not too late to draft an old, slow, stocky but crafty forward that will bleed for the jumper.

All jokes aside, he's a great role model in the community and will bring a sizeable fan base with him.
so would the Kebab Kid........

Carlton swap 7, 27 and 45 with Geelong for 15 and 16 and 33 and we get one of the picks in the teens for Saady.

Then the Cats get either Henry or Bruhn (local Geelong lads) with 7 as both might be gone by the time Cats first pick 10 comes up (both boys predicted top 7-8 draft choices) as they have 10,15,16 currently

Everyone wins.

Carlton get Williams and Saad to immediately improve and still have 15 and 33 on the board.
Cats get a local kid from the Falcons footy factory who will probably be a 10 year player at pick 7 and still have picks 10 and 27.
Hang on, I'm a tad confused here.
An Essendon supporter who is reasonable, makes sense, and polite on our board.
I must have crossed into some alternate dimension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ejoyf33UcAEMZvm

Hang on, I'm a tad confused here.
An Essendon supporter who is reasonable, makes sense, and polite on our board.
I must have crossed into some alternate dimension.
tenor.gif

Everyone wins.

Very sensible ... been on your board to have a look, lot of people are gonna be disappointed with your suggestion. Personally think its on the money.

Chicken/lamb/kofta skewers, lamb chops, traditional garlic dip or hummus, tabouli, hot chips, traditional bread, etc.

Not much in the way of vegetarian options, unfortunately, if that is your go.
I can't hardly believe it's not tofu.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back