Adelaide's decline

Remove this Banner Ad

gonna be Brutally honest here.... Your teams midfield has gone backwards.

I seriously though guys like Sloane, Rory Laird, Broadie Smith and Matt Crouch was gonna get the crows finals and a finals win in 2024.

But seriously some of those mids aged 23 or under are not doing enough.

I have brought this up.

Pick 6 in that 2019 draft. Crows chose tall defender fisher mcasey at pick 6. dockers had picks 7 and 8. They chose Hayden Young and Caleb Serong.

Combination of the two. But at the game on Friday he really struggled below he’s knees where he’s historically really crisp.

He seemed to be up the ground a lot, out in the open and exposed for his manoeuvrability. Needs to stay within the 50 metre zone. Mark & kick.

gonna be Brutally honest here.... Your teams midfield has gone backwards.

I seriously though guys like Sloane, Rory Laird, Broadie Smith and Matt Crouch was gonna get the crows finals and a finals win in 2024.

But seriously some of those mids aged 23 or under are not doing enough.

I have brought this up.

Pick 6 in that 2019 draft. Crows chose tall defender fisher mcasey at pick 6. dockers had picks 7 and 8. They chose Hayden Young and Caleb Serong.
We sure have gone backwards!

Have no idea why we have given up on last year's game plan of moving the ball quickly for the slow movement approach.

In preseason they got the balls out earlier, but you wouldn't know as skill level has been atrocious. The opposition have marked more of our balls in out forward line than we have with terrible delivery.

The major concern for me was the way the coaches didn't properly match up Stewart in round 2. Then the last game we play an injured Walker who made your captain look like an AA. The long plane flight would have been perfect for a dodgy back.

Midfield mix with both Crouch & Laird is wrong. Laird needs to go back to defence with Milera out for the year. This time last year Rachele was getting Midfield time... & after a decent preseason he is now getting hardly any. VB is clueless!

Our season appears over before it started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back