AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

the app is sh*t
I used the website on my phone and my tips are in the ether

Plus it is a MASSIVE ball ache to move the tips around for confidence

I used the website on my phone and my tips are in the ether

Plus it is a MASSIVE ball ache to move the tips around for confidence

works fine on my desktop, even gives me a notification at the bottom when I move one game to say my tips have been updated.

Perhaps this is some sort of karmic justice for all the s**t you gave me over my refusal to use my phone for internetting... justified. :p

Guys it’s as GG explained last week..if you’ve gone in and it asks you if you want to play confidence or other type, like me you may think why is it asking me that when I’ve already joined a confidence league. So you go right ahead but it then creates another set of picks…so you’d have for example TGBB pick1 and Tgbb pick2 etc but only one of those can join the comp. You have to make sure you use that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems this is an intelligence test/internet skills/NFL knowledge comp

No wonder the American is dominating even after skipping the first game

;)

Ah FFS I thought it autosaved the picks but it only does that after you save them for the first time 😡
This is also true. When you first select your winners, before you even start sorting out the CR, manually save it, and then go back in and rearrange the CR...it will autosave now.

I'm out. I made my tips on Thursday but checked them this morning and they haven't saved so have zero. I was doing well too. * that.

I'm out. I made my tips on Thursday but checked them this morning and they haven't saved so have zero. I was doing well too. fu** that.
Check if you have a ‘pick 2’ that’s not linked to the BF comp …like mine below..my ‘pick1’ is linked..my ‘pick2’ is not linked

549720F8-895A-4461-B9F0-79599F8B3E9C.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back