Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
That Carmichael lad goes bloody well, standout today.
he's been the best of our recruits. well, for some reason most of them havent really played league but instead are in our all conquering reserves. as with kobe ryan today if we're going to be complete rubbish, at least give us some youngsters before they get drafted

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
he's been the best of our recruits. well, for some reason most of them havent really played league but instead are in our all conquering reserves. as with kobe ryan today if we're going to be complete rubbish, at least give us some youngsters before they get drafted
Lemmey had a stinker in the reserves the bit I watched....Has to be something up with him he's way way better than that.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lemmey had a stinker in the reserves the bit I watched....Has to be something up with him he's way way better than that.
only getting the 2 touches against north probably knocked his confidence. no worse job than being a forward for west adelaide

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'll agree with you he plays very loose at times but geezus you're a hard marker if you think his kicking is anything other than top shelf.
I think those sort of great kicks get licence to take more risks so if they turn 2 over people think their a poor kick or had a poor kick day

They wouldn’t make any errors if they went long down the line but they wouldn’t help win any games either

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Attitude? Didn't he had 20 disposals and kicked 2 goals a few weeks ago.
he just doesnt do enough. now fair enough the game was over at half time but a guy like him should've feasted in that first half. think he had 6 touches and a goal to 3/4 time.

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did anybody else watch the kid kicking on the telecast at 3/4 time? There was a kid kicking with an adult and the adult looked like it may have been Mark Ricciuto. The kids kicking and bouncing of the ball while running looked pretty advanced for such a small kid. Maybe I'm just looking for any positives but both me and my wife were impressed by the kid's skills.
Commentators were saying that Roo was there with his two sons having a kick.

Yep, I think Nank has already gone past him and has way more AFL attributes.

Maybe, though I reckon Nanks future is elsewhere on the field.

Fogs big issue is just how far he's fallen on the depth chart. Gollant and Himmelberg have gone past him, Tex is looking like he'll secure a contract for next year and Thilthorpe is really one of the talents we're building around. Still, he's genuinely improved as a player so far in this campaign and Himmelberg is a pretty fair reminder that whilst you're on a list, you'll eventually get another opportunity.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Spent about 2 minutes forward of centre total...
Score involvement major plus. If he’s only in on Doedee missing then that is a slight on the development and recruiting departments not working together.

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Over the top call he looks nothing like a Div 3 footballer ,every time he touches the ball he looks everything like an AFL player the issue is he doesn't touch it enough.
The way he moves and presents looks very much amateur footy

Lots of standing still or slow jogging and constantly getting caught behind

That will never get it done in sanfl let alone higher levels

He got the ball quite well in last quarter when he got on his bike but his renowned kicking let him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back