Competitions AFC Board Yearly Draft Game Discussion Thread 2017

How many participants you want to play and when?

• mid Nov

• end Nov

• Mid Dec

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of only a few people voting last time, should we just name the teams we think look best? Just based on a sight test/gut feel. Maybe just a 3 votes-2 votes-1 vote or perhaps 5-4-3-2-1 to flesh it out a bit.

The number crunching comes out at the end of the season so perhaps we can use more of a 'feel' for the end-of-draft voting.

Yep, the voting does only take a few hours but we're all relatively lazy during the Christmas period and it is pretty annoying to do.

Something simpler would be great.

Yep, the voting does only take a few hours but we're all relatively lazy during the Christmas period and it is pretty annoying to do.

hank you got allefs twitter or email?
he isnt answering back regarding whether he has any interest in playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 100% into 5-4-3-2-1.

how should we decide draft order, just random?
Yeah I think so. Random draw and then just snake order

thoughts on trading of picks and players option?
I'd leave this out. Keep it really simple

Monday December 4 start date? Ashes test in Adelaide on then and into summer so beautiful days and plenty of sunshine - perfect time to be parked on the couch indoors looking at spreadsheets

I'm happy for pick trades BEFORE the draft and player trades for a week AFTER the draft, just for shits and giggles.

Yeah I think so. Random draw and then just snake order

I'd leave this out. Keep it really simple

Monday December 4 start date? Ashes test in Adelaide on then and into summer so beautiful days and plenty of sunshine - perfect time to be parked on the couch indoors looking at spreadsheets

Friday 1st of Dec too early?

I do like the pick trading before,. but from purely selfish point of view,. If we do have them I will 100% look to trade as much as possible to bunch my picks / get my draft picks as close to back to back picks etc,. Only because I'm 11 hours behind everyone else playing :)

The trading players biz might be a laugh,. but would prefer the week prior pick trading if had to choose between,.

BUT,. That being said, I managed last year, and at the start of the draft I'm happy to nominate 1-2 people also playing and send them my picks before I go to bed just to be sure when it comes to me there is no hold ups..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back