AFL 2017 - R14 - Adelaide Crows v Hawthorn : 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly was touched.....not going to matter though it appears.

2a7ipzq.jpg

Doesn't that image show the ball is behind the goal post while being touched, hence a goal?

Hopefully an absolute massacre. Even with all those premiership "stars" back in.
Well this is probably going to be ugly. Adelaide by at least 10+ goals.
this will be a flogging
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
Crows by the length of the Flemington Straight. This could get real ugly.
Could be a massacre tonight.
crows by 15goals

eggonface.jpg

Adelaide haven't been playing finals like football at all this year. Open style, zero defence. When it's open space and no pressure they beat you. Put a player behind the ball and put midfiejd pressure on the balll carrier will beat most teams like Adelaide/GWS/Richmond. That's why this final series is open for a Footscray/Sydney/Geelong win.

Looking forward to this blockbuster top 17 clash.

Hawks will need to win otherwise their 4 chances are going to start to suffer.

Hawks will also be looking for a percentage boost as that could come into top 4 calculations later down the track.

Bugger...... You must be disappointed we didn't get the percentage boost.

3 Minutes before half time I thought good night! Out comes the class and 3 goals up.
Then a new game began at the 3rd quarter, I am probably happier about this match tonight than any wins this year.
I found that Burchell is so level headed and so important to our squad , well I was just really happy. Burgoyne is freaky.
Burch proved tonight how we form up so differently when he plays, he is worth his weight in gold. SO IMPORTANT.
I thought Roughy had a frustrating night but got back later on and when it counts he's there. Poppy is the 1%er champion what a savior to our side, this bloke is dynamite.
O 'Brien will be an elite of the elite players, as his career progress s.
Sicily was like we all knew , just a hard nosed gutsy talented goer!!!! And another welcome to Hawthorn from me to Henderson. Bruest and Gunner did what they had to ,and Gunner delivered some great efforts as did Sheils , Duryea, Billy. Billy could be a touch more decisive sometimes, tell me Hawks is that a bit tough, but he did some great things too.
McEvoy very good, Hodgy the General as usual, Tom Mitchell shows his class and of course though we miss our Sammy , this young man has years in front of him.

I'll stop now , I see Clarko's future plans tonight, our new kids are coming along and we will return.
And in a few minutes I'll remember all the players I forgot to mention tonight, oh Langford WOW ,

I will not comment about the rules and umpires , one thing, I don't blame umpires at all.

Don't we all of us 18 clubs, need to have a look at the rules, I missed lots of calls , I'm not talking about numbers of frees this time , I 'm talking about several times asking what was that free for?

You folk take it from here! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adelaide haven't been playing finals like football at all this year. Open style, zero defence. When it's open space and no pressure they beat you. Put a player behind the ball and put midfiejd pressure on the balll carrier will beat most teams like Adelaide/GWS/Richmond. That's why this final series is open for a Footscray/Sydney/Geelong win.

Good call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games has roughy played this year and have they all been like that? Nowhere near player he was before the time off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That plus have someone between Eddie Betts and the goals at all times so he can't get his cheap out the back goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back