AFL 2017 - R6 - West Coast Eagles v Fremantle Saturday 6:10 PM AWST Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe 10 possessions. Holy s**t.

That sound you hear is 17 club presidents simultaneously ripping up contract offers.

Good news for Freo though, he's staying!

Will finish above the Saints

You play Essendon, Richmond (Away), Carlton and Adelaide (Away) next 4 games

We play GWS, Carlton, Sydney and Bulldogs next 4.

Care to tell me where you will get the extra win from to even break even with us halfway through the season?

Care to tell me where you will get the extra win from to even break even with us halfway through the season?
We'll beat Essendon and Carlton. You'll beat Carlton and Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do all the mouthy Saints supporters want to talk about the 17-10 free kick count in their game, or nah? It totally contributed to your demolition of the Hawks, didn't it?
You are cherry picking there.

Someone has to win the free count every match. It is a two horse race. A 50:50.

But it is more than weird that you have won every single free count in your last 100 games in Subi.

I mean if I spun a coin and I got 100 heads in a row - youd start to wonder if the coin was rigged wouldnt you?

You have 3 wins from 6 games.. against 15th, 16th and 17th on the ladder..

Luckly for you you got the game of the round for free!

Joel Hamling or Eddie Betts, hmmmm lucky us :p

We'll beat Essendon and Carlton. You'll beat Carlton and Sydney.

Might come down to our two sides playing each other then to see who finishes higher, perhaps we can find someone to retire against you again so you don't even try :D

You have 3 wins from 6 games.. against 15th, 16th and 17th on the ladder..

Yeah because it would have been better to lose those games yes? :p

Sorry the draw makers did not give us Adelaide, Richmond and GWS to start the season I guess ;)

Your mob beat a team that was winless for the season last week, so I suppose that win means nothing also?

PS at least we tried against West Coast and did not let Kennedy make us his bitches :D

Joel Hamling or Eddie Betts, hmmmm lucky us :p

Might come down to our two sides playing each other then to see who finishes higher, perhaps we can find someone to retire against you again so you don't even try :D
Looking over the fixture it might actually come down to that. Bigfooty is going to be a fun place to be during that game!

Well West Coast were just too good tonight, rightfully so considering the experience they had on the pitch compared to us. Yes the umpires were trash as per for a West Coast home game but I doubt we would have won it had they been somewhat decent.

West Coast now have to face Port at AO and I expect that'll be another belting for Port while we can re-focus and hopefully rebound against an inconsistent Bombers who also can't travel well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back