Votes: 49 15.0%
  • Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No it’s not - you don’t have to be arrogant and especially so if you have been irrelevant for years on end.

I just hope the Vic media gets stuck into the Tigers just like us after last years GF fail. They weren’t even in the game tonight - a massive fail. Top of the ladder by two games, 15% ahead of the second team and heavy favourite to win the flag.
And dont you see the irony in your first sentence?
Perhaps you dont have to won a Premiership in the last 20 years to be arrogant!

I implore my collingwood brothers to be humble with this victory (apart from tearing apart Richmond supporters) show that we are a higher class of supporters than all those Richmond fans.

COLLINGWOOD! HUMBLE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

(20 minutes later)

Oh, sorry about that. I was on the floor, laughing my head off about the possibility of Collingwood being humble.

Remember 2011, when you said that we beat you in Round 24 by 96 points, because you "put the cue in the rack" (remember how that all ended).

Premierships are hard to win, forget about Richmond's woes with corkies and flu, what was going on in the coach's box? The 2 games in 27 days is definitely not a good thing, should the post season BYE go? The Pies were always a chance tonight, it all fell into place what a game it will be if they meet Melbourne?.
To all those arrogant Tigers fans....welcome to my world of 2008! Trust me, even if you win it next year, you will never forget this Preliminary Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(20 minutes later)

Oh, sorry about that. I was on the floor, laughing my head off about the possibility of Collingwood being humble.

Remember 2011, when you said that we beat you in Round 24 by 96 points, because you "put the cue in the rack" (remember how that all ended).
You have to give the collective of BigFooty this one night to dish it out.
I wish I could give you my personal promise that from this night onward it'll settle.

Not taking anything away from Collingwood but the two byes the top two teams have to have is not good for momentum and match hardness

To finish top 2 you to overcome all sorts of challenges thrown at you during the season and this is another one. Bit of a cop out. Genuine contenders should be able to overcome this challenge. Tigers managed to last season.

(20 minutes later)

I actually didn't go on here much then so no I don't remember

Back