AFL 2018 - R1 - Richmond v Carlton, 7.25pm, MCG, Thu, Mar 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent effort heading in to junk time being 2 players down for a while with one being your No.1 ruck we cannot replace.

Injury gods just hate us but we have shown a heap of good signs but just lack that natural luck which we never get regarding keeping players on the field.

Not bad for a potential Wooden Spoon team and bottom 4 lock on here i suppose against the premiers and we will take it! ;)
Happen to Melbourne last year we had Richmond but then got 2 injuries and then Richmond over ran us. We were 20 points up. But Anyway when a teams in winning things just seem to go their way.

true, and taking nothing away from them last year because they were awesome in the finals, but with a LOT of luck they had almost no injuries to key players. what i like about richmond is that they keep at it and find ways to win. their close losses last year, they win them this year. but they really can't afford to lose a Martin or a Rance or Riewoldt. their depth hasn't really been challenged yet.

that's not taking anything away from their flag at all. they had their best team as did the teams they played in the finals. but i question their depth.

Tigers lose Dusty they are a borderline finals team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Riewoldt would have to be the biggest knob in the AFL... how many tickets does the bell end have on himself!...

He romps around looking like he’s carrying two invisible suitcases..

Seen your captain?

how does it clear up the game?
Well encroaching into the zone stops the player from releasing the ball laterally and cuts the angles that a player can dispose to. Its why teams do it. It curtails fast ball movement and then by extension forces a kick to a contest where the rolling maul may resume

Remove this Banner Ad

Back