Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game of footy. Pies are great getting wins in hard circumstances. Swannies were tough tonight and played well. Could have easily won.

Overcoming adversity consistently now. 8-2 is a brilliant platform.

They've got wins in the bag and a big injury list.
They'll cruise to the bye and then come out in the second half of the year closer to their best.
Very possible, I feel they're just a bit over rated, not that I think they are crap or anything. I think the odd quarter they play is hands down the best football any side can deliver but sustaining it over a match not so. See the grand final for an example. They'll certainly be up there I've got no doubt just think at the moment no one is hunting the ball as well as Geelong. Still it is a long season and premiership is certainly not won now.

Buckley is destined to never win a premiership anyway. Couldn't get one as a player won't get one as a coach. Keep dreaming Collingwood supporters. Only hope you got is getting gifted one by the umps like the bulldogs "dream run" .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't need to further advertise your lack of footy knowledge. A fool could spot the gaping holes in Collingwoods structure. A good team won't let them steal wins.
The gaping holes will be filled by DeGoey, Elliott, Moore, Cox, Adams, Langdon and Varcoe.;)

Because it was so obvious and dangerous they couldn’t let it slide.

Did they show a replay to show it was a goal? Almost felt like they didn’t show it to stop criticism of the decision
Another flathead...geez they're biting well tonight.
Pies kicked innacurately, Swans had their chances to win but Mayne, Pendlebury, Grundy etc too composed when it mattered.
Rampe ruined their last chance at a win.
Umpiring? Didn't have an impact on the result.

Back