Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 16 - Demons v Freo Mon September 7th 7:10pm AEST (Cazaly‘s Stadium) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen to Garry Lyon sooking.

I was listening to him at half time, with Brown, Healy & Co.

I’ve heard of the media having agenda’s, but it was so obvious with Lyon. The rest were saying that Hogan was starting to show signs of moving forward and giving him credit. Lyon just put the boots in, and was totally negative.

Their list is not very well balanced and in my opinion vastly overrated ... picked them to finish 10-13th .

They do have some very talented players and some exciting kids coming through but they are extremely inconsistent both week to week and also within games

Goody has to be on very thin ice .
I reckon their list is one of the most balanced in the comp:
Ruck is great.
Midfield is one of the best.
Defense is solid.
Forward line is what needs the most work.

I was listening to him at half time, with Brown, Healy & Co.

I’ve heard of the media having agenda’s, but it was so obvious with Lyon. The rest were saying that Hogan was starting to show signs of moving forward and giving him credit. Lyon just put the boots in, and was totally negative.
Nice guy that Garry

Ruck is great.
Defense is solid.

Defence great on paper.
Ruck great.
Midfield anywhere between good and poor.
Forward line poor.

Coaching some kind of system would elevate the backs and mids to a far better consistency.

Obviously not in a great position to comment but I will anyway. Melbourne are woeful. Absolutely no structure or game plan. I feel for the players, they have some quality guys but lack much needed guidance.

Ruck is great.
Defense is solid.

Midfield one of the best ? yeah right !

Mid Pack at Best , just like the Team .

They have plenty of talent but are very one paced in vital areas around the ground , they are also very flakey mentally .

If they are so f..king good why have they missed the finals again after finishing where on the ladder last year ?

Next season is make or break for this list and their coach .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever been to Darwin?

Don't need to be there when I can see it on TV. Maybe there have been some, but I can't think of a memorable AFL game played in Darwin or Cairns. Maybe the finish of the Karmichael Hunt game, but the match itself was pretty dire.

Ruck is great.
Defense is solid.

They probably haven't found enough best 22's from within in the last three or four years, which is slowing their progress. They have more than enough imports, some of whom haven't delivered, so unless it's a high-quality certainty they probably shouldn't be looking to bring in more from outside. Plenty of players with senior experience who need to be developed.

Midfield one of the best ? yeah right !

Mid Pack at Best , just like the Team .

They have plenty of talent but are very one paced in vital areas around the ground , they are also very flakey mentally .

If they are so f..king good why have they missed the finals again after finishing where on the ladder last year ?

Next season is make or break for this list and their coach .
Petracca, Oliver, Viney and Brayshaw would walk into the starting 22 of any other team.

Defence great on paper.
Ruck great.
Midfield anywhere between good and poor.
Forward line poor.

Coaching some kind of system would elevate the backs and mids to a far better consistency.
Yes verY good individually but collectively they don’t have the system at this stage. Longmuir and Fremantle seem more advanced in terms of game structures.

Back