AFL Grand Final AFL 2021 GRAND FINAL - Demons v Dogs Sat September 25th 7:15pm EST / 5:15pm WST (Optus) Congratulations Demons! 🍾🏆 Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 132 36.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 108 29.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 50 13.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely thought Geelong had it in them this year, fire in the belly after missing out for so long after contending. Was very surprised they capitulated. Big issues at KP.

WB clearly a different beast. Midfield depth is far too strong.
The Western Bulldogs' midfield is far superior to the Cats' midfield but I think it is quite evenly poised against Melbourne's. To be honest, I think Gawn is the difference and a threat that the Dogs won't be able to contain.

I reckon it'll be close but I just think Melbourne has a stronger team across every line (like imagine having Lever AND May in your defence) while the ruck duo of Gawn and Jackson will be too much for a team relying on Martin and English. Dogs may prove me wrong but my early prediction is the Dees.

You are such a doomer mate.

He's worse then that.

He'll go on the doggies forum and tell them how amazing they are and expect a comfortable win. Did it all week on the Cats forum.

The whole 6 goal win is just pure vomit from him. Game will be purely the most even grand finals we've seen for a while and I can't wait to see two evenly contested teams go at it.

Thankyou, Port would have had shades of 119 about it.

Should be a cracker.

Who do people think will present the Premiership Cup?

Lyon for Melbourne?

Bob Murphy for the Dogs now that he was just relocated over here? I can't think of any of person over here with a Footscray connection.

Two concerns with Melbourne:
1) who will handle Naughton in the air and
2) if Ben Brown has a poor game , are there enough others to step up?
Not concerned about the midfield battle, Melbourne have the firepower there.
Expect Gawn and Jackson to dominate again.
Naughton has scored three goals in his last three games against us and taken six contested marks. Don't think May and Petty will be too worried.

Thankyou, Port would have had shades of 119 about it.

Should be a cracker.

Who do people think will present the Premiership Cup?

Lyon for Melbourne?

Bob Murphy for the Dogs now that he was just relocated over here? I can't think of any of person over here with a Footscray connection.

I want Farmer for Melbourne but will likely be Lyon. Bob is still doing radio for a bit longer I think. Not sure if his Freo gig has started yet.

All the talk will be of how good Oliver and Petracca are, Maxy, Lever & May - but the danger man for us is Brayshaw. His ability to cut off the switch is probably the best in the compeition and in the first game this year he was outstanding regardless of what the stats say. We simply have to make him accountable and take his influence out of the game.
Our outside mids aren't as dynamic/explosive as yours, but they (Gus, Langdon, Jordon) are very good defensively.

I am actually really content and happy in my life. Wouldn’t trade it for anything else. You can have an opinion without being a doomsayer.

You've picked us to lose in basically every post I've seen from you. You didn't give us a chance against Geelong and Brisbane. This is why you're being labelled a doomsayer. At what point will these blokes garner some sort of faith in them from you? The Bulldogs are a great side but so are we. Genuine 50/50 game.

He's worse then that.

He'll go on the doggies forum and tell them how amazing they are and expect a comfortable win. Did it all week on the Cats forum.

The whole 6 goal win is just pure vomit from him. Game will be purely the most even grand finals we've seen for a while and I can't wait to see two evenly contested teams go at it.
Geelong wasn’t a bad call, going into the PF. Genuinely thought they had the ability to take it up to us and win. Topped up the list, last roll of the dice. I won’t go on their forum. I genuinely like Geelong so happy to talk with their supporters and post there. Same as West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong wasn’t a bad call, going into the PF. Genuinely thought they had the ability to take it up to us and win. Topped up the list, last roll of the dice. I won’t go on their forum. I genuinely like Geelong so happy to talk with their supporters and post there. Same as West Coast.
Cool story.

But you've tipped against us when we've played against too 4 teams.

You're either a troll or simply don't watch games.

Should be a great GF both have been great all season too.
Ill tip Dees just.
Should be a cracker.
Shame its not played at the MCG.
Im just glad richmond isnt in it thats all.

You've picked us to lose in basically every post I've seen from you. You didn't give us a chance against Geelong and Brisbane. This is why you're being labelled a doomsayer. At what point will these blokes garner some sort of faith in them from you? The Bulldogs are a great side but so are we. Genuine 50/50 game.
When they shake the horrible history and labels of being losers. Prove that they’ve changed. Show the members (like me who has paid every year since 2003) that we can return some silverware. If we win this year, I think next year will be even easier. The monkey is shaken and the club and players will have seen success and repeat it in 2022.

First million is always the hardest to make.

Cool story.

But you've tipped against us when we've played against too 4 teams.

You're either a troll or simply don't watch games.
Football is one of the simplest things to understand. It’s really not a complicated caper. Melbourne are a great team. I want them to be the greatest. I also don’t like expecting too much in life because disappointment is always greater.

Go Demons. If they salute this year, they’ll do it again in 2022.

When they shake the horrible history and labels of being losers. Prove that they’ve changed. Show the members (like me who has paid every year since 2003) that we can return some silverware. If we win this year, I think next year will be even easier. The monkey is shaken and the club and players will have seen success and repeat it in 2022.

First million is always the hardest to make.

And they haven't done that this season? Top of the ladder virtually all year, beaten all contenders and just won a prelim by 14 goals under the weight of expectation of being heavy favourites. I get it, but this monkey you speak of only exists in the mind of supporters, certainly not in the current playing group. Thank * for that too, because that is the real loser mentality.

Back