Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Crows v Demons Sat May 22nd 4:35pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

• Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting if the Crows keep trying Fogarty in the midfield when he is natural CHF forward. They seem unsure how to use him.
He did well there last week in the 1st quarter then faded out of it. I suspect the reason he's there is twofold. 1 to build his tank and 2 cause our midfield stocks are so poor. I agree though his position going forward should be CHF.

Anyone know what the deal is with the line movement on the demons?

From $1.13 to $1.28... is there any injury news anyone is aware of?

Crows showed good signs last week. At their home ground will be a tough assignment.

I'll take any win today but this could be our first loss. Will come down to our defense holding up.

Anyone know what the deal is with the line movement on the demons?

From $1.13 to $1.28... is there any injury news anyone is aware of?
I think it is more the case the bookies have got this a bit wrong and the market has responded. They overshot on the Dees v North game as well. Melbourne aren't winning by mega big margins atm.

Adelaide with a slight handicap is a good bet. Heck, they might even get up.

Crows showed good signs last week. At their home ground will be a tough assignment.

I'll take any win today but this could be our first loss. Will come down to our defense holding up.

You won't lose. Our midfield is just too thin and yours is hitting peak form, we struggle against strong midfields, Freo, GWS both got us at AO. Aside from the fact we have always struggled with Melbourne, even when we've been dominant.

I think it is more the case the bookies have got this a bit wrong and the market has responded. They overshot on the Dees v North game as well. Melbourne aren't winning by mega big margins atm.

Adelaide with a slight handicap is a good bet. Heck, they might even get up.

Yeah fair point.. probably was a factor but felt like too much to be a market response..

Salem is a late out, bookies knew this

Back