Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Crows v Giants Sat May 1st 2:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was only a dud due to off field issues and he had some injuries.

Its like me saying Paddy McCartin was a dud at the saints for similar reasons.
LOL.

Neale was a solid player at freo. He now got the brownlow medal as he was getting best on ground for Brisbane when fit.

I assumed nathan fyfe is a dud with 2 brownlows.

Just a joke.

Well aware it's easier to get a brownlow when you go from being 2nd/3rd fiddle in the middle to top dog.

It's a wonder Cripps doesnt have 3 brownlows to his name.

Lowest goal kicked at home for Adelaide?
The same team that somehow kicked 10 goals in a quarter just last week

This team had completely lost their confidence after throwing away that game last week. I think Nicks will be screaming like a banshee post game meeting.

This team had completely lost their confidence after throwing away that game last week. I think Nicks will be screaming like a banshee post game meeting.
Agreed. It hurts to lose a close game. As stated in a couple of crows related threads on Bigfooty last season, when the crows were 0-13.....

They shouldn't of been 0-13 or even 0-10. Crows should of won 2-3 of the 1st 10 games last season.

Crows last season were shot of confidence. Saying that, had the crows got those 2-3 extra wins, they would of got 5 wins and jumped over north.

Had the crows posted a 6-11 record with bad percentage, the would of finished above the hawks and swans as they both posted 5 wins each

Back