AFL 2022 First Elimination Final - Freo v Dogs Sat Sept 3rd 8:10pm EST /6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 61 36.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 28.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

D77D7A81-C13F-4B52-8938-47975D78277E.png
H&A Ladder Position
5TH V 8TH

AFL 2022 FINALS WEEK 1
FIRST ELIMINATION FINAL
FREMANTLE V WESTERN BULLDOGS
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD 8:10PM EST/ 6:10PM WST (OPTUS STADIUM)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS TO BE ANNOUNCED

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

I would love Fremantle to win but I think they lack the experience of the of the Dogs. Bulldogs by 3 goals for me.

Last edited:

The dogs can definitely win given their superior recent finals experience, plus (week 1, 2016 & last year) they don’t fear interstate finals, but a big home crowd might be enough to get the hosts up. Although freo would wanna hope it doesn’t rain

Realistically Freo should prob win as have been a much better side this year than Dogs, but Dogs have finals experience and Freo don't, who knows how much that comes into play. The way Freo play keeps the opposition in it with low scoring so our weaker defence is less likely to get blown away which has happened multiple times, 3 weeks ago they played all over dogs and Lobb was kicking hard shots from everywhere and they still won by just 3 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dogs can definitely win given their superior recent finals experience, plus (week 1, 2016 & last year) they don’t fear interstate finals, but a big home crowd might be enough to get the hosts up. Although freo would wanna hope it doesn’t rain
yeah dogs seem not to struggle in finals against interstate home big crowds :)

2016 elimination final West Coast Win

2016 Prem final GWS Win

2022 Semi-final Lions Win

2022 Prem final Port Win

Realistically Freo should prob win as have been a much better side this year than Dogs, but Dogs have finals experience and Freo don't, who knows how much that comes into play. The way Freo play keeps the opposition in it with low scoring so our weaker defence is less likely to get blown away which has happened multiple times, 3 weeks ago they played all over dogs and Lobb was kicking hard shots from everywhere and they still won by just 3 goals.

Ahhh that game. Freo kicking them from everywhere while chipping the ball around all day. Tried to delete that from my memory.

I hope the Bulldogs bring the same game plan or lack thereof :)

We won't don't worry about that, let's just hope Freo haven't put all their cards on the table regarding a game plan for the Round 21 game at Marvel that is now irrelevant :) I am looking forward to returning to Perth, the last time I was at Perth to see the bulldogs play Freo fans were so nice to me Not sure why :) :)

We won't don't worry about that, let's just hope Freo haven't put all their cards on the table regarding a game plan for the Round 21 game at Marvel that is now irrelevant :) I am looking forward to returning to Perth, the last time I was at Perth to see the bulldogs play Freo fans were so nice to me Not sure why :) :)

We've strangely played more finals at Fremantles home ground than they have 😅

Hmmm, round 21, aaaannnd every other game this season!

If The Dawgs do beat Freo, good on them, they'd obviously kicked the higher score on the night. Also, I would jump straight on their wagon, even before the Freo wagon came to a complete stop!

Hmmm, round 21, aaaannnd every other game this season!

If The Dawgs do beat Freo, good on them, they'd obviously kicked the higher score on the night. Also, I would jump straight on their wagon, even before the Freo wagon came to a complete stop!

To be fair I feel the same way if we do lose against Freo in the first final I will be on the Freo bandwagon

Freo have never played a final at Optus, however they do play there every 2nd week.
Have to be an advantage.
Shame couldn't watch Bont v Fyfe head to head, be worth the price of admission.
Freo by a couple of goals

Freo by 19 points.
Sean Darcy will thrive in finals.

Back