Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 86 34.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 92 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unplugged with reference to the SEN call and the host still tipping Melbourne. Maybe the fact that melbourne dominated you last time all over the park but were inaccurate (8.18) had something to do with it. But sure, hide around the 4 points margin.

You dominated us and could only win by 4 pts.

You were missing the ugliest man in footy, who else?

We were missing De Goey, Elliott, McStay, Sidebottom and Howe.

Come @ me again when we win by 6 goals on Thurs 🫡

Just as a bit of truth telling, you should've won by more. 27 points according to Expected Score. But if you've watched the Pies over the last 2 years you'd know we don't need to lead all day to win.

You dominated us and could only win by 4 pts.

You were missing the ugliest man in footy, who else?

We were missing De Goey, Elliott, McStay, Sidebottom and Howe.

Come @ me again when we win by 6 goals on Thurs 🫡

Just as a bit of truth telling, you should've won by more. 27 points according to Expected Score. But if you've watched the Pies over the last 2 years you'd know we don't need to lead all day to win.
yeah, because we kicked 18 behinds. it was a 50 point win disguised in a 4 point win. killed you blokes.

I'm not even referring to what's going to happen on Thursday but you need to analyse the king bday game better. We killed you guys all over the park. Just couldn't finish off the work. Yeah, you've also not got Daicos.

And the ugliest guy in footy would've won 7 BnF's at your club.

yeah, because we kicked 18 behinds. it was a 50 point win disguised in a 4 point win. killed you blokes.

I'm not even referring to what's going to happen on Thursday but you need to analyse the king bday game better. We killed you guys all over the park. Just couldn't finish off the work. Yeah, you've also not got Daicos.

No, it was a 4 goal win disguised as a 4 point win which you could've choked and lost in the last 30 seconds.

I hope your team is getting as much belief from KB as what you are. You realise we've had the wood over you guys since 2017/18 yeah?

Also 4 of your 18 behinds were rushed behinds so don't get too excited.

unplugged with reference to the SEN call and the host still tipping Melbourne. Maybe the fact that melbourne dominated you last time all over the park but were inaccurate (8.18) had something to do with it. But sure, hide around the 4 points margin.

I just realised you had dragged me onto the main board. Here I was thinking I was posting on the Pies board 😂

Had I even posted in here or have you been trawling our thread?

No, it was a 4 goal win disguised as a 4 point win which you could've choked and lost in the last 30 seconds.

I hope your team is getting as much belief from KB as what you are. You realise we've had the wood over you guys since 2017/18 yeah?

Also 4 of your 18 behinds were rushed behinds so don't get too excited.
yeah and several of our shots shanked and didn't score.
Yeah ive realised collingwood have had the wood over us but collingwood have lost their invincibility in the back half of this year.

The Petty out is a big out.

Round 23 last year you were up by 66 at half time against Brisbane.

At the Gabba.

Previous games mean nothing.

You sound nervous Danny, I hate seeing you like this.

Oliver is twice the player JDG is.
Indeed.

My favourite Clayton Oliver game against Collingwood was his 43 possession, BOG winning Queen's Birthday game against the Pies in 2022.

In fact, the Melbourne midfield destroyed us that day, with Oliver, Petracca, Viney and Brayshaw averaging 34 possessions.

The result? Pies win by 26 points.

Indeed.

My favourite Clayton Oliver game against Collingwood was his 43 possession, BOG winning Queen's Birthday game against the Pies in 2022.

In fact, the Melbourne midfield destroyed us that day, with Oliver, Petracca, Viney and Brayshaw averaging 34 possessions.

The result? Pies win by 26 points.
His career awards speak for themselves. Degoey hasn't even made an AA team yet.

Lol 7 BnFs ... . lmfao Fritsch will play , and do his foot in first 5 minutes , and y'all will choke on your cheese and wine ( or Whine?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Back