Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Crows v Lions Sun May 28th 4:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Crows by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes let us just forget about Hipwood McCarthy Rayner Gunston & Bailey. Please just ignore them :moustache:
We often forget about Bailey... & he makes us pay!

Not much between our forward lines... but you have an advantage in the midfield that could be the difference.

On paper, Brisbane should take care of us, even at home. The Lions aren't bad away from the Gabba anymore. Nevertheless, we are a confidence side and will be looking to respond after last week's non-competitive showing. Playing at Adelaide Oval gives us an extra leg.

The Crows have pleasantly surprised me every time we've played at home this year (except against Richmond) and have unpleasantly surprised me in every away game (except Geelong, that was totally expected).

I'm still going with Lions by 20.

One of if not the game of the round for me. Lions are such a well balanced team now, no weaknesses really. They have a strong defense, deep midfield and a forward line that can take any defense apart. The Crows are an exciting team who play fast break footy with great kicking skills and energy to burn. They are on their way up but they just give us a reminder now and then that they still have some work to do in terms of game management and maintaining the focus long enough to beat the top sides. They are dangerous, especially in Adelaide which will tighten this one up a fair bit.

The Crows will be plucky but those Lions are ferocious.

Lions by 14 points.

Hoping for a better today. I mean I hate close games but this could be as close as it gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back