Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Tigers v Port Sun May 28th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The more JHF gets booed, the more I like him.

Thought he was a tosser at the end of 2022. Now I am admiring him for rising above the nonsense. The rabble are conceding him more and more moral high ground by the week.

Defender ran under the ball.

Would have been very harsh to call that, no vic kf is getting called for that and if that’s a free every day of the week riewoldt owes a fair chunk of his career goals back.
Yeah wouldn’t the paying that push in the back any day of the week, it was more a slip than a push.

Ports mids just to strong this last quarter. Dominating.

Your definition of clear is very odd.
No. You can see two hands push in the back. Pushes the defender under the ball by two open hands in directly in the back. It is a video which shows that. It's not an interpretation or alternative fact. It's what happend, which is why it's clear.

The more JHF gets booed, the more I like him.

Thought he was a tosser at the end of 2022. Now I am admiring him for rising above the nonsense. The rabble are conceding him more and more moral high ground by the week.

It’s just moronic isn’t it ?.

At this point you are a complete flog if you boo him.

Shai Bolton doesn’t deserve to be on the same footy field as Butters or Rozee.

No. You can see two hands push in the back. Pushes the defender under the ball by two open hands in directly in the back. It is a video which shows that. It's not an interpretation or alternative fact. It's what happend, which is why it's clear.
Let it go, you are right but it isn't worth the fight. Tigers can't move it from their back 50 so that was the ballgame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean at least one of the hands was 100% in the side. Maybe the black part of your yellow and black glasses cut that off for you.

Back