Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Tigers v Port Sun May 28th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People that aren’t clueless about the AFL understand that nowadays a head coach is not dissimilar to a manager of a soccer club. It’s a team of coaches with a manager aka head coach at the helm. Get a clue before spewing more crap on here

Absolutely. Should be called a Manager.

Wow - so your elite elite players are overcoming handbrake Hinkley, side stepping his ineptness and now are on an 8 game winning streak.

Give some credit to your coach mate….
He's painted himself into the corner over the past 5-6 years.

He's not just wedded to anti-Ken narrative. It's his whole identity.

Last edited:
King Kenny, throwing omelette at the Port Adelaide faithful, eyes shut, eggs landing in the middle of the scarf-waving nuffy faces, right between the eyeballs.
Humming and purring, Kane Cornes was right all along. Long Live King Ken Hinkley Port Adelaide!!!!
Scull a can of Pepsi Max for your daddy baby!!

Ah there he is long time Port potter never far away 😆

Seriously how stubborn is port. If port lose Ken they shouldn't get a single dime from the AFL. It's like cutting your nose for spite. Port Adelaide is not above one of the greatest thinkers in AFL history

Sign him up now!

You do know that Ken has the dubious achievement of the longest serving coach in AFL history to not win a flag or even make a grand final? You know what that says? It says that every other club in AFL history would've sacked him before now.

I agree he's coaching very well at the moment though.

Ah there he is long time Port potter never far away 😆
Check the profile son, I got Alberton in my blood, Port Adelaide Supporter for many years, written right under my avatar.
Second behind beautiful Melbourne Demons but I still got lot of love for the teal.

Seriously how stubborn is port. If port lose Ken they shouldn't get a single dime from the AFL. It's like cutting your nose for spite. Port Adelaide is not above one of the greatest thinkers in AFL history

Sign him up now!
I have a lot of time for Ken and I am definitely not a Ken hater… however he has been there 11 years and coming to the end of contract. Why sign him yet? Port haven’t achieved anything yet. If Port continues this form I am sure it will be a formality to sign him for another couple. Ken is loyal and won’t entertain any other offers till he is told he won’t be getting another contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port doing what they need to do and that is, keep winning Doing it away at the G and giving themselves every opporunty for a top 4 spot is just the tonic for self belief

What a terrible game.
Richmond continuously kicking the ball to Port players, shoddy goalkicking, clueless umpires, the list goes on.
Match fixing at it's finest. When will Sports Minulapition Australia step in and say enough is enough?
No offence to anyone but what happened today is a prime example of how bad AFL has become post Covid

I have a lot of time for Ken and I am definitely not a Ken hater… however he has been there 11 years and coming to the end of contract. Why sign him yet? Port haven’t achieved anything yet. If Port continues this form I am sure it will be a formality to sign him for another couple. Ken is loyal and won’t entertain any other offers till he is told he won’t be getting another contract.
No matter how loyal a coach is, it's a bit hard for them to focus on an investment towards the next 2/3/5 years if they don't know whether they'll be around to see it.

As much as clubs get criticised over sacking coaches and having to pay out part of their contract, I think it's just the reality that if you want to get a coach who's 100% committed to a club you probably need to give them a bit of security so they're not trying to coach while looking over their shoulder.

No matter how loyal a coach is, it's a bit hard for them to focus on an investment towards the next 2/3/5 years if they don't know whether they'll be around to see it.

As much as clubs get criticised over sacking coaches and having to pay out part of their contract, I think it's just the reality that if you want to get a coach who's 100% committed to a club you probably need to give them a bit of security so they're not trying to coach while looking over their shoulder.
...then there is Carlton. :D

What a terrible game.
Richmond continuously kicking the ball to Port players, shoddy goalkicking, clueless umpires, the list goes on.
Match fixing at it's finest. When will Sports Minulapition Australia step in and say enough is enough?
No offence to anyone but what happened today is a prime example of how bad AFL has become post Covid
Cry me a river😂😂

What a terrible game.
Horrendous stuff, agreed. Don’t mind getting that umpiring at Adelaide oval, but why at MCG?

Anyway, we beat this mob + the umps on their dung heap in a preliminary final in exquisitely agonising circumstances for them , broke club legend Eberts heart also, a couple of years ago

So we can probably stomach them winning this one lol

Horrendous stuff, agreed. Don’t mind getting that umpiring at Adelaide oval, but why at MCG?

Anyway, we beat this mob + the umps on their dung heap in a preliminary final in exquisitely agonising circumstances for them , broke club legend Eberts heart also, a couple of years ago

Yeah what’s 4 points compared to a GF place with an iffy call which lead to a tigers winning goal. Didn’t watch the game but if this is meant to be payback, there’s still a long way to go lol

ahhh well hope you enjoyed your few premierships because it’s back to the bottom you go. 30k at the G looks like your bandwagon supporters have already jumped off.

I'm no fan of Port. I don't like the way they try to leech off our brand but that is another debate. But, what I will say is that Kenny has got this team eating rusty nails before every game. They are hard and tough and play accordingly (since losing to us which I think was a wake up call tbh).

I like that the pressure is off Kenny. He has been through a lot of s**t. I have called for his removal in the past, but whatever magic juice he has found it is working beautifully on this group.

Port can win on the MCG and that makes them a genuine premiership contender.

Great win! I actually tipped them by 10 pts. Wish I had a gorilla on it.

ahhh well hope you enjoyed your few premierships because it’s back to the bottom you go. 30k at the G looks like your bandwagon supporters have already jumped off.
looking very much that way, thank god WCE keeps us off the bottom, becuase all I can see are more honourable losses ahead!

Port obviously finals-bound, Adelaide's resurgence makes for a potential cracker if they run into your lot!

What on earth are you on about?

It’s still wildly clear that Hinkley is tactically inept as a coach.

The year we start to show some signs of life is his contract year where he’s been moved out of the box and gameday reins handed to carr while Hinkley pats players on the back on the bench.

At the moment it’s blindly obvious that we’re winning games because of the once in an era talent we’ve got running around in our midfield.

Hinkley is still botching selections, making an absolute mess of where to move players and so on.
I reckon there would be about 15 other clubs in the comp who would love their coach botching selections, strategies etc and still win 8 straight

Back