Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - BIG FREEZE 9 Demons v Pies Mon June 12th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll agree to disagree on McStay, I think he's a *ing spud lol. He's already played 5 games for you and hasn't exactly set the world on fire -I'd say Ben Browns first 2 games were better than all of them. Again, I don't think either of them make a difference yesterday.

Yeah look I'm not gonna act like majority of Melbourne team is out , I'm just pointing out that Collignwood isn't unique to having injuries/suspensions. Both teams had multiple best 22 players out and both teams had a genuine star (Oliver and De Goey) out yesterday.
I agree he doesn't change the result, as he would have had no impact in turning around Melbourne's dominance in midfield and at half-back besides making May a little more accountable. But he's no spud, and would play for most sides in the comp. He wasn't signed to be a star, but as a structural improvement in a position we had no depth in, and we kicked 19 and 21 goals in our first two weeks with his added height, holding Esava and Aliir accountable and not letting them have any impact in defence. His fourth game he played sole ruck which is not his position, and he only played a quarter in the fifth.

Ask most Brisbane supporters and they will tell you he is not a traditional key forward who leads hard and kicks 50 goals but he makes up for his goal kicking short comings with his pressure and selflessness. Smart player who knows his limitations and is not a spud.

How come he was scrubbing it up under pressure last night then?
Geez the kid is even held to a high standard by his trolls 😂

Imagine getting 27 possessions at 81%, laying 6 tackles and kicking a goal, yet still having halfwits try and troll.

I agree he doesn't change the result, as he would have had no impact in turning around Melbourne's dominance in midfield and at half-back besides making May a little more accountable. But he's no spud, and would play for most sides in the comp. He wasn't signed to be a star, but as a structural improvement in a position we had no depth in, and we kicked 19 and 21 goals in our first two weeks with his added height, holding Esava and Aliir accountable and not letting them have any impact in defence. His fourth game he played sole ruck which is not his position, and he only played a quarter in the fifth.

Ask most Brisbane supporters and they will tell you he is not a traditional key forward who leads hard and kicks 50 goals but he makes up for his goal kicking short comings with his pressure and selflessness. Smart player who knows his limitations and is not a spud.
Good post, if it means the blokes around him play better then that's fair enough, and you do need those role players.
Maybe calling him a spud is a bit harsh, but I just don't think he's a star/gun forward or anything

sorry, didn't Collingwood player attack a poor jack Watts in his first game because he had talent? A bunch of hypocrites.
Geez the kid is even held to a high standard by his trolls 😂

Imagine getting 27 possessions at 81%, laying 6 tackles and kicking a goal, yet still having halfwits try and troll.

sorry, didn't Collingwood player attack a poor jack Watts in his first game because he had talent? A bunch of hypocrites.
Not sure what that has to do with questioning Nick Daicos’ supposedly poor game exactly. Also, you’re referencing something that happened almost 15 years ago. Talk about clutching at straws…

Have Collingwood ever gone into a tough game without flu sweeping through them mid week?

N Daicos for a second year player has a very good game. But his reputation means that an average game. What a player!
We really stifled his impact. Only 2 score involvements. Hibberd said we let Collingwood have the wings and we protected the corridor. So played like ND couldn’t cut through with precision kicking.

Not forcing you to, but it would be greatly appreciated if you guys can give the match day vlog from this absolute thriller a watch. Again not forcing and sorry if this isnt allowed on BigFooty.

Any feedback is welcome, still trying to build this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon I’m going to be the only one questioning the pies’ er… commitment this week? Soft-serve efforts aren’t going to cut it in September. But hey, if you’re happy with it, good for you.

Looks like the Pies cut it

Back