Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Swans v Saints Thurs June 8th 7:10pm AEST (SCG) Franklin’s 350th

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Night time SCG games are usually s**t conditions/skills and tonight was no different. Saints looked average at best, swans more so - glad wasnt a friday night wasted watching atleast

You're about to see Sydney crowds drop right off.

They are a boring-ass team.

Whose number are Swans supporting kids going to get on their guernsey next year? That Errol bloke or something?

Good to see our boys giving Buddy a good send off, if the Swans were playing anyone else I would have been cheering on the Swans to a win tonight.

That's probably the last time we will play against him, thank god, he's burnt us numerous times in the past but he looks like he is cooked.now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans are in big big trouble moving forward. They have so many players that are just vanilla. Cunningham, Mcinerney, Clarke, Fox, Hayward, Wicks. Where are these guys at?

They also have so many similar types. Campbell, Florent, Rowbottom etc.

Just a strange strange setup at the moment. Franklin also needs to be tapped on the shoulder now.

They get to go out in straight sets then, lucky them!! :p jk

I just think it's unlikely they'll do damage (if any at all) in September, they were lucky things clicked into place in 2021.
Not sure you can say “clicked in to place” they won both the prelim and the grand final by 13 goals

I feel like an idiot tipping the Saints when Swans will get up for Buddy's 350th, but I just feel like the Saints can trouble the Swans defence in a low scoring game and win a pretty dour contest.

Saints 72 def Swans 66
Don't want to toot my own horn, but that's my best pre match prediction of the year lol

Back