Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Swans v Dogs Thurs July 13th 7:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Dogs by 7 -20

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is always such a stupid comment. If they were good enough they would be too 4 but they aren’t
I assume Baines was talking about our full list, and hes not wrong.

A fully fit Dogs should be top 4, without injuries to JOD and Darcy saturday we would most likely have won. Certainly if the umpiring had been consistent we would have. Our defense is weak but we can generally cover it when its at its best by our dominant mids and lots of forward entries. The current dogs, without Jones etc deservs to be 5-8 somewhere, and we all know its hard to win (not impossible ;)) from there. Jamarras improving with every game, he and Astro are finally gelling, Fleas great and Arty Jones is coming along nicely, its still the other end where we struggle, partly from the high pressing game style, once its broken were buggered.

We should make finals, we should even win one or two but not the big dance this year, hopefully we build up the backs and add some more pace t the mids in the off season. But who knows, we would have beaten Port but for the worst decision ever (shepherding on the goal line - WTF?) and we pushed the Pies hard, a fully fit team in finals could do anything, again.

Where Collingwood is winning all its tight games, it feels like were losing all ours atm, if that turns around we could be anything.

Was that 7 years ago? These salty tears are tasty arent they?
Simply providing a well-known instance of the Swans being rogered by the Umps.

If you want to read anything more into it…I’d suggest it’s your internal guilt feelings for accepting a stolen premiership thats driving it.😉

Lol, is that the only one youve got to whinge about? I could list half a dozen prelims where we got shafted.
I know reading presents a difficulty for you - but if you had gone back through the thread, you would see I was responding to an ass-hat comment that the Swans were ‘Umpire favorites’.

This is the only reason I raised 2016…Like I’ve kept saying, I’m over it…but it does stand as evidence we’re not exactly ‘loved’ by the ‘administration’.

Do you understand now, ..or do I need my crayons?

Back