Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Tigers v Swans Thurs July 6th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol I turned this off at 3qrt time thinking Sydney would win.

Shame no tiggy supporters turned up to support their team to a great win!
The 50k there tonight would be the whole Brisbane attendance for games this year.

Have now beaten both of last year's grand finalists. That's pretty cool.

I was going to respond that it’s not that much of an achievement given Sydney will definitely miss finals and Geelong are a decent chance to miss too.

Then I remembered my team can’t beat Geelong even if they play half their VFL team. So yes, carry on.

Given the draw the tigers could sneak in. Not sure they’ll do much damage but would be a decent feat given the young players blooded this year.

I was going to respond that it’s not that much of an achievement given Sydney will definitely miss finals and Geelong are a decent chance to miss too.

Then I remembered my team can’t beat Geelong even if they play half their VFL team. So yes, carry on.

Given the draw the tigers could sneak in. Not sure they’ll do much damage but would be a decent feat given the young players blooded this year.
Yeah I hear you. In a season where Richmond has almost never been in the top 8 and where this morning we were 15th on the ladder beating the reigning premier and the runner up is a decent score in a mediocre season😃

Yeah I hear you. In a season where Richmond has almost never been in the top 8 and where this morning we were 15th on the ladder beating the reigning premier and the runner up is a decent score in a mediocre season😃
We premiership favs yet? Ahh nope very disappointing lol

Geelong are a good team having a bad year imo. Similar to 2018 for them.

Sydney are a bunch of front running cheats though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gulden will dominate.
Best player on the ground tonight.
I love Erol but not tonight sunshine
Martin cooked or just supremely overrated?
Only going half pace except when playing cats and ripping Danger a new one
Bolton missing
No just went looking for Dangerfield
Most overrated player in the game by a mile
Harry & Crippa thread >>>
Lmao Bolton
B.O.G not enough ?
Martin 4th week without a goal.
He'll be as desperate as ever in the last quarter
;)
Martin can't mark. Not sure why he's playing forward.
They need him in the middle
:think:
YELLOW AND BLACK!!!

Dusty winding back the clock with another 3 vote masterclass!!
Shhh you wont be liked by the cats fans

Don't the tiges have like 100k members. So far less than half turned up.

Don't the tiges have like 100k members. So far less than half turned up.
What a clown you are. 48.5k on a cold Thursday night is a great crowd considering ladder positions & middle of winter. Your little minnow team couldn't get that in a final. Back in your liittle sandpit goose.

Possibly, but no where near as weak as the 2017-2020 period 😂

2020 especially since the Tigers didn’t play finals in 2021 and finished 12th!!
And we used Geelong as a springboard in all of the 2017-2020 Premierships. Thanks for that!

It took Geelong until 2022 to win a Premiership because they just couldn't beat Richmond and Melbourne from 2017-2021. Season ended with one or the other in that time. Even last year, y'all probably needed Brisbane to take both Richmond and Melbourne out to even make the Grand Final 😂

Back