Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Tigers v Swans Thurs July 6th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't the tiges have like 100k members. So far less than half turned up.

100k break down -

10k x 22 Game Season
30k x 11 Home Game
20k x 3 Game Option
5k x ANZAC Eve/DreamTime One game + Scarf Memberships
5k x Non Vic/International
20k x Kids Members
10k x Miscellaneous - Two for one deals, Pets, Sponsorship tickets, Dead people etc

Not a shot at Richmond either, every club is full of s**t when it comes to membership numbers.

Hmmn. Good win by the Tiggers in trying conditions.

Three points about Nank deliberately taking out Lloyd.
  • Should get 6-8 weeks.
  • Will get off. Open season on concussing Swans players - not one suspension for an Oppo player.
  • Gutless of my team for not retaliating and failing to ensure Nank requires reconstructive surgery this week.

The Swans were in control all night, but the Tigers were hanging around like a bad smell. However, the old saying goes "it ain't over untitl the Fat lady sings" . The Swans 2nd half was not good, but the Tigers really only got them in the last 5 minutes. The Tigers are still a chance to make the 8 with games against Eagles, Hawks and Roos to come.

And we used Geelong as a springboard in all of the 2017-2020 Premierships. Thanks for that!

It took Geelong until 2022 to win a Premiership because they just couldn't beat Richmond and Melbourne from 2017-2021. Season ended with one or the other in that time. Even last year, y'all probably needed Brisbane to take both Richmond and Melbourne out to even make the Grand Final 😂
Let’s be accurate, Brisbane + and a completely botched video referee overrule

He had 55% disposal efficiency and 7 turn overs across the game. Horrendous stuff after his shocker last week.

Yeah, he’s been a total bust for us. We should trade him……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmn. Good win by the Tiggers in trying conditions.

Three points about Nank deliberately taking out Lloyd.
  • Should get 6-8 weeks.
  • Will get off. Open season on concussing Swans players - not one suspension for an Oppo player.
  • Gutless of my team for not retaliating and failing to ensure Nank requires reconstructive surgery this week.
Geez, I'm glad you waited until this morning to post after you had a chance to calm down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nank was huge in H2. I guess he knew he let his side down and will be rubbed out, so he had to go the extra yard to win the game.

Tiges win by hard work as far as I could tell, and let's not forget about Vlaustin. He has been seriously good for a loooooong time. Personally, I thought he would replace Trent as captain given his form and how he leads by example.

Coach Mini is showing some adventuresomeness. Try saying that after sucking down a bulb. No fear in throwing the pieces around. Tige fans, is he showing enough originality and credentials to get the main gig?

This is their true form. 100k members crap was so disingenuous. Every club fluctuates but no swing larger than the Tigers. A bandwaggon club of the highest order and the rats have left the ship.

Bahahaha yeah 13th v 15th Thursday night, wet and pull almost 50K.. Go to sleep you 🤡
Fluctuate lol lol lol are you new to footy? Last decade we have topped attendances 4 times, we'll finish 2nd again this year (3 times) and a 3rd. (2020 no crowds)

Australian curling championships
jk
How could I forget ;)

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

And we used Geelong as a springboard in all of the 2017-2020 Premierships. Thanks for that!

It took Geelong until 2022 to win a Premiership because they just couldn't beat Richmond and Melbourne from 2017-2021. Season ended with one or the other in that time. Even last year, y'all probably needed Brisbane to take both Richmond and Melbourne out to even make the Grand Final 😂
Anyone would have beat the Swans in the GF. Under 10s would have put up a better show.

Back