Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Swans v Saints Thurs June 8th 7:10pm AEST (SCG) Franklin’s 350th

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They seem to have decided they won't if you're not in the contest.

The same thing happened to Chayce Jones last week.
The trouble is there seems no consistent approach. If we can't work out what the players are supposed to do from the comfort of our lounge, how is a player in the pressure of the moment supposed to guess . It ends up with the player with the mark having a huge advantage when his marker is afraid to budge an inch. Or often a player is afraid to go to where the true mark should be because been told to "Stand!" even though he is still well behind the mark.

I really don't know what is worse.

The actual football.
The umpires
These putrid commentators.

My god.
I hear your pain but have to go for the God awful commentators. Players and umps have to make split second decisions under physical stress. At least they're trying and Subject to being dropped if they don't perform. Commentators have no such excuses. I mean would Hamish possibly have a job if there was any KPIs applied . Unless the role of a commentator is be a brand booster.

Won the grand final the year before, it takes a special team to go back to back. Melbourne are a great team, they’ll be special in another 2 years when they go back to back this year and next.

H h h have you watched Melbourne play this year. They’re playing like bustards and have been favoured by the worlds easiest draw. This’ll be vineys last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H h h have you watched Melbourne play this year. They’re playing like bustards and have been favoured by the worlds easiest draw. This’ll be vineys last year
You have a fascination with Vin, good player hey! Premiership vice captain I might add. Played well in that grand final aswell.

Dees had to sacrifice last year because the AFL wanted to try break Brisbane’s hoodoo at the G, what a club Melbourne are for letting them do that. Brisbane will always be a good home and away side but will always flop come finals, like Collingwood.

You have a fascination with Vin, good player hey! Premiership vice captain I might add. Played well in that grand final aswell.

Dees had to sacrifice last year because the AFL wanted to try break Brisbane’s hoodoo at the G, what a club Melbourne are for letting them do that. Brisbane will always be a good home and away side but will always flop come finals, like Collingwood.
can you go one game day thread without melting

St Kilda are just awful.

Utterly putrid.

If I didn't know better, I'd think there were deeper troubles brewing down there.

For a good month or so, they just look completely inept in their offence.

Lol.

Back