Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Salty WC tears …. the sweetest of them all

Keep injury prone old players around and then hit the sook button when they ….. you guessed it ….. get injured

Bro you can talk s**t whenever you like, it's just footy dude, it's not that deep.
Makes you look like a massive w***er though doesn’t it. Bit like Frederick showboating when it was pretty clear to everyone how the game was going to go after all the injuries

Do you mix your lemon with water?

Not at all, I thought Longmuir coached it perfectly. I really like the way he has Freo humming. One of the best systems in the comp.

Also, I only drink PRIME scrub.

Eagles supporters and fellow pearl clutchers watching Fast Freddy's flip:
karen-funny.gif

You’ve nearly been the most negative person here and you’re not involved.
Do you burn ants with a magnify glass during school holidays?

Nah, Red Rooster has given me a lot of shifts during the school holidays. It is really good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man that backflip was so sick. Frederick really dunked on those Eagles. That'll show them to have so many injuries.
What a superstar gymnast footballer! Man I’d be proud if he pulled on the Navy Blue and did a backflip after the game was iced against a side limping to the finish line. Best part was doing for his second goal when the game was over and not after his first when the game was alive.

Last edited:
Judging by your demeanour they wouldn’t have you near the check out.
Frier or mop would see you out

I'm actually head chicken roaster, but sometimes also work on the drive-thru. Been working there 14 years and slowly worked my way up.

Because it was against the team you support?
It wasn't against the team I support and I thought it was really bloody ordinary.

It's a team game, if a player is individually celebrating like that because they kicked a goal from a routine snap, against an opponent who's already fairly average and has no rotations, then their priorities probably aren't befitting of a team wanting team success and that's likely why the club they play for hasn't ever seen any.

Wow this place is like a competition for who can sook the hardest

If a backflip is gonna cause this amount of melts he should do one every game

Last edited:
At least some neutrals are identifying the over enjoyment of the Dockers players especially Frederick

It wasn't against the team I support and I thought it was really bloody ordinary.

It's a team game, if a player is individually celebrating like that because they kicked a goal from a routine snap, against an opponent who's already fairly average and has no rotations, then their priorities probably aren't befitting of a team wanting team success and that's likely why the club they play for hasn't ever seen any.

What a load of unmitigated w@nk

Back