Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Cats v Saints Sat March 16th 7:30pm AEDT (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

An arm wrestle between 2 excellent game day coaches. Geelong's forward line is not working that well. Saints haven't really moved the ball that well. Both sides plenty of upside. I got a funny tingling feeling saints open forward line will end up prevailing.

It is why players who draw free kicks by trying to get an opponent to hit them above the shoulders should have a free kick paid against them.

Selwood could get huge compensation from the AFL even though most of the high hits were caused by him deliberately trying to get hit.
Have to say this is bot poor taste and poor insight, IMO. None of his concussions were caused during high free kicks where people claim the ‘shoulder shrug’ or ‘ducking’; a number of concussions from collision incidences due to his tough courageous football acts, often going hard at the ball or backing into a marking contest. But you’re welcome to your opinion on that, of course. Just don’t think it is a fair and linear argument

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An arm wrestle between 2 excellent game day coaches. Geelong's forward line is not working that well. Saints haven't really moved the ball that well. Both sides plenty of upside. I got a funny tingling feeling saints open forward line will end up prevailing.
Good summation. But think our forward line will begin clicking and that’ll be the difference.

Close always reminds me of Dr Cockroach

The little Dickensian pickpocket, Stengle, has been a little quiet, but Cats have other good smalls.

Surely Joel has made enough money through dodgy Geelong property deals that he doesn’t need the money and to subject us to their snorefest commentary

He almost kicked it too well?
Wtf?
Who do you think we, the listeners, are ... morons?

Back