Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 (23/04/24 PATCH: Sliders are here)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t wait to play manger mode Once the tactical Substitute works injuries in a game,tactics, no point at moment
I haven't started management mode yet, is it up to a good state? :)

I'm loving everything about the game other than that, can't wait to see what keeps coming in patches.

I haven't started management mode yet, is it up to a good state? :)

I'm loving everything about the game other than that, can't wait to see what keeps coming in patches.
No it’s frustrating as the opposition play there Reserve players There’s no injury list for other teams even your own team .

Could it be possible to for the score bug to change to the jersey colour (white) when wearing clash jerseys. small detail but would look look nice 1684993999691.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon mate! Crappy time with everything going around at the moment

It's not the flu or covid, but it's been lingering for nearly a week. One day I'm on the mend, the next I'm feeling worse than 2 days before. I feel like I'm over the worst now - but we'll see how I wake up tomorrow!

Nah, I'm sure shipping is still an issue. IT can be sporadic too. It took me 2 days to get something from Port Augusta to Sydney and 2 weeks to get something smiliar from Melbourne to Sydney... International Shipping is another whole different kettle of fish.

I've had something from Perth arrive faster than something in the same state, it's messed up!!

How is everyone so bad online? 90% of my games end by the opponent quitting in the first quarter or if they stay, being beaten 230-0, before the leaderboards were introduced I would have to deliberately handicap myself to get competitive games, I had one before leaderboards where I kicked 2 goals with less than a minute left and a go ahead goal with 12 seconds left. I'm currently 9-0 and before the reset I was something like 25-0 and I don't let my foot off anymore because I learned about the momentum system and there's leaderboards now. I'm not even using Melbourne and when I play against Melbourne it's the same story... Also just pump the hardest AI by over 100 every time, starting to get boring. Need pro team and crossplay. Also there's a lot of players who just dodge me when they see my name...

On P600 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz. Not a bad way to get the “beat a rival in a final” achievement - they scored their only goal off a 60 metre bomb with 20 seconds left. Playing on medium, haven’t beaten any teams by more than 40 points all season and we pull this out finals week 1. IMG_3422.jpeg

How is everyone so bad online? 90% of my games end by the opponent quitting in the first quarter or if they stay, being beaten 230-0, before the leaderboards were introduced I would have to deliberately handicap myself to get competitive games, I had one before leaderboards where I kicked 2 goals with less than a minute left and a go ahead goal with 12 seconds left. I'm currently 9-0 and before the reset I was something like 25-0 and I don't let my foot off anymore because I learned about the momentum system and there's leaderboards now. I'm not even using Melbourne and when I play against Melbourne it's the same story... Also just pump the hardest AI by over 100 every time, starting to get boring. Need pro team and crossplay. Also there's a lot of players who just dodge me when they see my name...

You are probably lagging a lot or have a high ping. When it's bad you can't do anything against those people. Would explain 230 - 0 games

You are probably lagging a lot or have a high ping. When it's bad you can't do anything against those people. Would explain 230 - 0 games
I'm in Perth and it's a peer to peer connection, most of my games are played on 60 ping when matched against eastern states players and 5-20 in WA and I'm assuming the 30 ping games is SA players, it doesn't matter what the ping is no one is ever competitive. Seeing as the NBA 2k servers are in Sydney and it's not peer to peer, I'm constantly playing on 60ish ping against much better ping and can still dominate on that game, the one year I played only 2s with one teammate and tried to get a good record I had a 95%+ win rate which if you know anything about 2k is pretty much top 1% also beaten top players like Tyceno 21-0 multiple times. In short, it's not the ping, especially not on a peer to peer game.

Being a ps5 owner Really hoping that tonight’s patch is aimed at management mode so I don’t have to wait all weekend. Adding in reserves now all the state teams are in and adding injuries to gameplay

In short, it's not the ping, especially not on a peer to peer game.
As I mentioned a few days ago, I played you and the connection was shocking even with a low ping so there’s definitely something off, throttling your connection perhaps? Reminded me of the old CoD days!!

My players were stuttering, kicks and handballs going all over the place, couldn’t take a mark or make a single spoil.

If you’re saying it’s “everyone” I put it more down to you being the issue and not us. I’ve played matches where it’s 100ms ping that were more playable.

Trent Cotchin has an injury/suspension in my career afaik

He’s red in the selection screen and unable to be put into the lineup

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm in Perth and it's a peer to peer connection, most of my games are played on 60 ping when matched against eastern states players and 5-20 in WA and I'm assuming the 30 ping games is SA players, it doesn't matter what the ping is no one is ever competitive. Seeing as the NBA 2k servers are in Sydney and it's not peer to peer, I'm constantly playing on 60ish ping against much better ping and can still dominate on that game, the one year I played only 2s with one teammate and tried to get a good record I had a 95%+ win rate which if you know anything about 2k is pretty much top 1% also beaten top players like Tyceno 21-0 multiple times. In short, it's not the ping, especially not on a peer to peer game.

There was a handful of ppl a few pages back that mentioned ping in games against you was unbearable lol.

What do you think you are doing on this bug ridden game that makes you that much better than every single person you’ve played really? Honest q

Remove this Banner Ad

Back