Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 (23/04/24 PATCH: Sliders are here)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to move the Hawthorn player on the right forward pocket (whom I had control of) to contest the loose football. The game would not let me move in that direction!!
I get this quite a lot when taking control of a player and you hit an invisible wall and literally can not access an entire section of the field.

Jesus, everyone on here has whinged about a half baked game. Then when a feature isn’t in a patch every day, they whinge.
Maybe they’re still getting tactics right, or do you want them half baked as well!
Can’t win
Jesus existed 2000 years ago, not sure what he has to do with your point

Any idea what could be on the stands in the hall of fame? Obviously there’s the men’s and women’s premiership cups in the middle but I can figure out what the 6 side displays are for.
Brownlow, norm smith, rising star, Coleman would have to be some i would expect.

jveHnq0.png

Smashed Geelong on 7.5 minute quarters, the .2 were rushed behinds :(

I get this quite a lot when taking control of a player and you hit an invisible wall and literally can not access an entire section of the field.

I've had it happen a few times, over the last few weeks, very very very annoying!

Brownlow, norm smith, rising star, Coleman would have to be some i would expect.
I won a Norm Smith with Dixon and there’s nothing there. I was assuming HOF would just be the stats displayed in text form but it’s a little bit nondescript at the moment despite the extravagant presentation.

jveHnq0.png

Smashed Geelong on 7.5 minute quarters, the .2 were rushed behinds :(

I've had it happen a few times, over the last few weeks, very very very annoying!
That cannot be enjoyable.
You scored a goal every 34 seconds of live play on average, and that’s not accounting for set shot time either..
it’s quite literally end to end basketball with the Globetrotters vs Washington Generals!
Surely this wasn’t on hard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won a Norm Smith with Dixon and there’s nothing there. I was assuming HOF would just be the stats displayed in text form but it’s a little bit nondescript at the moment despite the extravagant presentation.
I don’t think prior achievements made it. I’ve won two premierships and the cup isn’t in there.

I don’t think prior achievements made it. I’ve won two premierships and the cup isn’t in there.
Nah I’m talking about since the HOF appeared. Had to win a men’s and women’s flag in management mode and that got the cups to appear but nothing in regards to other awards.

BigAntStudios can you please give information on when are State Leagues being introduced into Management Mode?

I’m holding off from starting a save until this is implemented as you said it would be in a reply from weeks ago.

Thank you

BigAntStudios can you please give information on when are State Leagues being introduced into Management Mode?

I’m holding off from starting a save until this is implemented as you said it would be in a reply from weeks ago.

Thank you

I don’t remember seeing anything about state leagues in manager. I thought only in seasons & custom comp? Could be wrong though

Serious question because I don’t know the answer.. it said a few patch’s ago it adjusted boundary throw in setup and improved ruck formations.. what did that actually do? Not being a smart ass

That cannot be enjoyable.
You scored a goal every 34 seconds of live play on average, and that’s not accounting for set shot time either..
it’s quite literally end to end basketball with the Globetrotters vs Washington Generals!
Surely this wasn’t on hard?

HARDEST actually :), Geelong would have scored 0 otherwise!

And I relish any opportunity to smash my most hated teams, I loveeeeeeeeeed thrashing Essendon/Sydney/Geelong over the years on Evolution 1 & 2... why wouldn't I want to experience the same on '23 ? Look at my signature, I'm not scared of a little repetition.......... I've played many sports games over the years (Double Dribble/Aussie Rules Footy/International Cricket on the NES, Brian Lara/Shane Warne Cricket/NBA JAM/MADDEN 93 on Mega Drive etc) where the games eventually all became beltings - still played it, because it was fun :)

I'll be brave enough to do it on "full length" quarters one day.

End of home and away season competition is really even, 13-10WL 4th position compared to 8-15WL 18th position, think it’s cause the player ratings are really similar?
IMG_9658.jpeg

First impressions of patch

• Craig Mcrae is in the game!!!
  • Hardest is still too easy
  • Marking is still too easy
  • The new set shot system is almost easier than the old one as if you time the second one early he will kick straight
  • Sub still broken (auto interchanges also shocking still nathan murphy is moved to the wing without fail every game)
  • Bench/int visually broken (ticket reported approx a week ago now)
  • Glitch where the player 1 on 1 in a marking contest is stuck in that animation until a stoppage is still present (ticket done previously)
  • If you run from half back almost straight along the boundary line, no one will tackle you until you are about 35-40m out (AI will actually start running to you then run away) GAMEBREAKING
  • Still impossible to pickup a ball near the boundary players will run straight out while doing the animation
  • AI runs are genuinely atrocious (same team and opposition) I'll kick to the wing and my player who is clearly the closest one there will turn and run away and it is impossible to switch to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back