Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:

What's the difference between the LTI list and the inactive list?

Also, how likely are we to get Cully at #3?
The optimistic scenario is Norf decides they don’t need another mid, and WCE go for a local.

The pessimistic scenario is as above but Dodoro drafts some random flanker no one has heard of instead.

Hypothetically, would any of the MSD nominees be in the conversation to go 1st round in the 2022 national draft if they went down that path?
Without really having much idea, Culley seems to be generating enough hype that he might have been.

Jai Culley
193cm, 87kg mid

Josh Carmichael
189cm, 88kg mid

I know we need a small forward, but with only one pick, it has to be one of these two. Small forwards are easier to find (well for us anyway).
We're not going to be doing anything this year so let's focus on the foundation first.
As a nuffie observer with a keyboard, I can say I endorse Culley because he won't want to go back to South Australia to play alongside Horne-Francis.

That and 4cm difference, big bodied mid etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Essendon has been linked to Carmichael and Culley, but also have interest in South Adelaide’s Kim Kantilla – a small forward that joined the SANFL club after coming down from the Tiwi Bombers. Kantilla starred against Adelaide’s SANFL side earlier this month, booting 3.1 from 18 disposals, 11 marks and six inside 50s."

"Essendon has been linked to Carmichael and Culley, but also have interest in South Adelaide’s Kim Kantilla – a small forward that joined the SANFL club after coming down from the Tiwi Bombers. Kantilla starred against Adelaide’s SANFL side earlier this month, booting 3.1 from 18 disposals, 11 marks and six inside 50s."

Would love two of them!

looks like Jai Culley might be firming for our pick if he is available.

For what it's worth, Norf did a member Q&A and it sounds like they are targeting more mature prospects over 19yo's and mentioned KPD and small forwards as needs. Take that with a grain of salt of course.

So if Culley gets past West Coast we might actually have a shot at getting him if we want him.

Last edited:
If we have two picks I’m all for using the second on a small forward.

First one simply has to be Culley, or if he’s unavailable Carmichael.

Talk is west coast are keen on florenca but could run the risk of taking him with there second pick and taking Culley number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back