AFL AFL Futures 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there such a market as stage eliminated? Would be baaaaaaws deep Dees in prelim.
Is there such a market as stage eliminated? Would be baaaaaaws deep Dees in prelim.
Yes.

I know SB has the market for Stage of Elimination.

I presume those markets open up later in the year.

Gws just to make the 8 isn't the worst dart at 3.25 (prob better if search). I'm not sure who's they'd knock out but things happen.

Gws just to make the 8 isn't the worst dart at 3.25 (prob better if search). I'm not sure who's they'd knock out but things happen.
I was looking at this last night and the only conclusion I can come to is that they're going to have to knock Richmond out. It's not unfathomable that the Tigers miss if they lose to the Giants this week.

Currently on 4 wins.

GWS
BL away
ADE - win 5
ESS - win 6
WC away
STK - win 7
Suns away - win 8
Coll - win 9
BL
GEE away
FREM away - win 10
NM - win 11
GWS away - win 12
HAW - win 13

Maybe they beat Brisbane at the G when their players are back, maybe they lose to GWS twice.

I think they can kiss top 4 goodbye already and I'm not overly confident that they won't have another slip up at some point. Losing to Sydney was bad, losing to GWS may be costly also because they're the 3 teams who are competing with each other for the last 2 spots IMO. STK an outside chance.

Let's assume GWS win this week. Then the power is with the Eagles. If they decide that they're going to throw another away game to GWS it puts the Giants right back in it.

Eagles are an interesting one. They just have to win all their home games and a few away games (like picking off easy wins like Haw) and they make top 4. They seem disinterested Vs Geelong, and really don't need to win those types of matches. They're not finishing top 2 anyway so no point trying to pick up those wins.

Anyway back to GWS

Richmond- win 5
Eagles - 6?
Lions away
North away - 7
Carlton - 8
Hawks - 9
Melbourne away
Suns - 10
Swans - 11
Bombers away - 12
Port
Cats away
Richmond
Carlton away - 13

Carlton/Essendon could pick up a win and cost the Giants. They probably go in as dogs Vs SYD too. Important match that one. If they can get the double Vs Richmond it might be all over for the Tigs.

Swans 5 wins

Coll - 6
FREM away ?
Carlton - 7
STK away
HAW - 8
PA away
Eagles ?
WB away
Giants away ?
FREM - 9
Ess away ?
STK - 10
North away - 11
Suns -12

Again, West Coast might not decide to travel, the GWS match may be crucial and there's a lot of maybe games. Can they pick up a win away to FREM, ESS or STK? Can they even beat Coll, STK, Carl and/or GC at home? Jury still out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You take away their 3 flags in the last 4 years and they have achieved the same as Carlton.

They really are a pathetic 13 flag club - definitely time to fade them until they equal us on 16

im considering a multi of:
wb make top8
melb top8
bris top8
geel top8
port top8
rich top8
WC top8
WB top4
@2.34 tab. seems a reasonable chance. might do a ladder predictor just to make sure im around the mark.

Edit: you can't multi them like that. 🙁

Last edited:
im considering a multi of:
wb make top8
melb top8
bris top8
geel top8
port top8
rich top8
WC top8
WB top4
@2.34 tab. seems a reasonable chance. might do a ladder predictor just to make sure im around the mark.

can u do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back