Zooper Dooper

Senior List
Apr 20, 2017
IGA
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Central District, Port Melbourne
Brisbane takes on the Bulldogs in the first match of Eighties Round. When I did this I didn't think much of the matchup, but with the return of the first Bears jumper up against the 80s Footscray jumper, I had an opportunity on my hands. Nowadays security is a lot better, but if any dogs player gets a short after the siren in this match, should Brisbane fans be allowed to enter the ground? They could in 1988, just ask Simon Beasly.
Brisbane V Footscray.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zooper Dooper

Senior List
Apr 20, 2017
IGA
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Central District, Port Melbourne
I apologise for the lack of posts recently, but I assure the jumpers will be coming soon. I've been working on a few nineties jumpers as well. Again, I apologise for no posts on here in the last few days, but as I mentioned, I really want to get this portfolio completed!

Zer0

Draftee
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sorry for the wait, and these jumpers were not worth the wait, but either way the show must go on. This game pretty much sells itself. The rivalry was born in the Eighties, and it hasn't died down since. That's a matter of opinion and a matter for another day. But enough rambling here's Hawthorn V Essendon.
View attachment 724080
You've got Footscray in the graphic

Top Bottom