Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Edit.
Seems Brian has proved he was first to the news. Seems someone is leaking his news.

In further development Brian is offically a racist.
Comments on Brad Hill rather interesting. Cant believe he let this slip to save his credibility 537685_8c3e11b87025e711c65c350a5d72a48b.jpg

Last edited:

I just can't see how we would be extremely interested in Moore.

Don't get me wrong, I reckon he's a very good young talent, but we have a couple of KPD's in the VFL that would be playing AFL at a few clubs (McKay & Nielsen), and arguably the best young KPF in the VFL who is currently leading the competition goal kicking (Larkey).

Don't get me wrong, I reckon he's a very good young talent, but we have a couple of KPD's in the VFL that would be playing AFL at a few clubs (McKay & Nielsen), and arguably the best young KPF in the VFL who is currently leading the competition goal kicking (Larkey).
Yea dunno why youd chase him either. Good spine. Unless you just want to bump up what the pies have to pay to keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea dunno why youd chase him either. Good spine. Unless you just want to bump up what the pies have to pay to keep him.

Not much point in doing that as we aren't in competition for the same types of players.

BTW, I have no doubt the OP is 100% correct in claiming that the mainstream journos rip off stories and get ideas from this website.

He’s going to be a superstar but the injuries are becoming a concern.

If you go to the twitter thread he posts the message he sent proving he did actually send the information to a group and slippers the big footy poster is actually the one posting Waldron content as his own.

39sDBQ8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back