Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Hall gets 7 weeks for a kinghit and you think Cameron will get 6 for accidental contact?
lol. Goes to show Sydney fans don't know much about aussie rules.

"accidental"? Looked clear cut deliberate to me. No attempt to mark, focus was always and only on the player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is fox footy on some pro Brisbane retainer? Everytime I watch them they are talking like they are 'just one goal away' .... and everytime they are being thrashed.

They’re downright dysfunctional as a team at times and I find them painful to watch.

Seem to remember he did a four week stretch a while back, must have thrown that mouthguard a long way!

Chose to raise an elbow at an opponents head, knocks him clean out. Can't be less than six weeks for such a highly dangerous act with a raised elbow.

Those GWS posters on here suggesting accidental just shows how little the tiny plastic crowd up there actually know about football.
Mate whats he meant to do - throw his hands up in the air. Would be calling him a soft utensil.

Looks like he went to spoil and pulled out and accidentally hit him. He clearly looked upset with his actions immediatley after.

Back