Game Day AFL Round 21 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval – 4:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're incredibly lucky they keep missing.

Dear fellas.

WE CANT MAKE FINALS. PLAY SOME RISKY FOOTBALL.

Shootout. Port have a spot to play for. It'll make them nervous.

Every week I see teams walk the ball out of our forward 50 with ease. Without one of our players laying a finger nail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we play fast we always look good. Unfortunately its 2-3 times a game.

Funny, isn't a coaches job to pick up the patterns that work?

Negative commentators full of nothing, but criticism especially Healy. Kind of ironic they've called the wrong 'pies player three times already confusing Aish with Phillips, Adams with Hoskin-Elliott and Degoey with Scharenberg.

Deja vu - first quarter and pissing myself laughing at our skills. All I can do to stay sane.

if only we could kick and choose an option. The boys' effort can't be faulted for the most part.
Efforts great....
Effort doesn't win footy games. Skill does.
And, according to our last coach, that's the fault of the footy department and the assistant coaches.

Not the head coach.

Yep.
And the coach, one of the best kicks in the history of the game, will be given an extension even though he has had 6 years and hasn't coached the players to actually kick the ball.
Thank you Ed. For f all.

Its not buckleys job to teach em to kick you idiot

I can't understand why we still have Maynard at the back playing on a man... He's a midfielder. Simple.

I can't understand why we are getting taught to play slow. We are not skilled enough for it. When we play fast, our speed and grunt overcome skill. Simple.

I'm sorry to the Buckley backers but howcome someone like me who has played 5 years of junior footy can see this but he can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back