Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

I sure hope so, SOS. BTW screw you for the henry bid. Still salty.

He definitely screwed us on Henry because we traded up for Young and Serong

They were talking about it today on trade radio how the thing that still burns Sos is Young and Serong going before Carltons pick in that draft

So petty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Rendell on Trade Radio 1 min ago:
"I think Freo would accept GWS pick in 50s plus pay half of Lobbs salary"
Is this guy off his meds?
Absolutely delusional, we have money to burn so dont need anyone to pay half his salary only. Appreciate Lobb is overpaid but he only goes if we get an adequate replacement and the other club takes over his contract.

This is why Colin is pissed. If we really actually are prepared to keep him (not bluffing sir) then the onus is on Young to make it happen which will damage his relationship with GWS since he's going to have to lean on them. That and he's been made to look duplicitous. I mean he might feel better now for having said mean stuff about Bell on national radio but in all other respects it's sending him backwards.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back