Play Nice AFL-X. Thank **** that's over.

Which team will you be casually supporting for Friday's AFL-X swansong?

• Bolts

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Rampage

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Deadly

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Flyers

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought awfl x was made for bandwagoners? :drunk:
I think it was made for kids to try and attract them to the sport through getting them involved in a stupid pointless subpar version of the game that no-one; supporters, players or commentators alike GAF about.

Smart flogs at the AFL HQ.

I don’t doubt that nobody believes it, would definitely get on a few nerves though. Especially the OP.

Seems I only have to post to get on your nerves.

I think it was made for kids to try and attract them to the sport through getting them involved in a stupid pointless subpar version of the game that no-one; supporters, players or commentators alike GAF about.

Well those 'smart flogs' need a smack on the pee pee with a wooden spoon (carlol has a few new ones they could lend).
The s**t X game will do more harm than good in its current format.

They should stick to playing it during halftime of the real games.

Podgy doesn’t even have to post to get on yours

It's been a fun light-hearted thread and you have to turn it into your boring 'jimmies rustled' bullshit. Time to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF was that? You know how I know aliens don't Exist? Because if they did they would have bombed the planet for creating such an abomination. Last night I officially gave up on humanity. **** you AFL and you too Gil you POS.
Bolts fan?

Standing around kicking torps to each other used to be done before training? Now it’s a ******* competition???

Good news, the ratings alone will ensure that AFLX, the superior form of AFL, continues in 2020

K6Qoxwz.png

Good news, the ratings alone will ensure that AFLX, the superior form of AFL, continues in 2020

K6Qoxwz.png
The EJ Whitten game gets better numbers and it survives so you might be right.

Back