AFLQ Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that really surprise anyone, Did his ego get to him again. He was playing in the ressies three weeks for Mt Gravatt. He wouldn't like that. Whats that 4 clubs in 3 years.
Travelled to spingwood and saw this number 19 for grange and asked who is this player? answer Rohan cash an absolute gem will see him in the mix come finals time

Does that really surprise anyone, Did his ego get to him again. He was playing in the ressies three weeks for Mt Gravatt. He wouldn't like that. Whats that 4 clubs in 3 years.
Yeah but Roadkill he did win a flag last year and all caloundra can say is postive things about him, get off his back let him go back to his old club and enjoy footy, what is wrong with that.

Yeah but Roadkill he did win a flag last year and all caloundra can say is postive things about him, get off his back let him go back to his old club and enjoy footy, what is wrong with that.

If thats the case of going back to old club then he should have at the start of the season!! Not half way through because he sooked it at a nother club.

Anyone know of someone looking for a coaching gig next year?? There would appear to be talk of a position at Noosa up for grabs. Maybe one to make some enquiries about.

the word i heard was that fletcher has already advised he doesn't want to go around again next year, and they have already have someone in mind who is currently on their coaching staff.

he had to be talked into going again this year, as some at the club thought the coach in waiting wasn't ready just yet, so would benefit from a malthouse/buckley situation.

the word i heard was that fletcher has already advised he doesn't want to go around again next year, and they have already have someone in mind who is currently on their coaching staff.

he had to be talked into going again this year, as some at the club thought the coach in waiting wasn't ready just yet, so would benefit from a malthouse/buckley situation.

Geez for a Roos supporter youve got some good inside info there mate!! ha ha. "Coach in waiting" might be the case. But surely if their coach is stepping down you would at least advertise for the position to see who is available. And is he stepping down, not being reistated or has the club seen enough. I guess only the coach and the commitee know that. Makes for some fun posts before the year is out. One thing is for sure from a lot of people have seen this year. The jury is still out on whether the Tigers are up to last years team, but they do seem to have some systems in place that work when played too. So the question begs, is this the coach's doing or the "coach in waiting"?? Time will tell, but great win by the Tigers on the wknd. That form will see them threatening again this year.

Geez for a Roos supporter youve got some good inside info there mate!! ha ha. "Coach in waiting" might be the case. But surely if their coach is stepping down you would at least advertise for the position to see who is available. And is he stepping down, not being reistated or has the club seen enough. I guess only the coach and the commitee know that. Makes for some fun posts before the year is out. One thing is for sure from a lot of people have seen this year. The jury is still out on whether the Tigers are up to last years team, but they do seem to have some systems in place that work when played too. So the question begs, is this the coach's doing or the "coach in waiting"?? Time will tell, but great win by the Tigers on the wknd. That form will see them threatening again this year.

coast is a very small place in the afl world. everyone pretty well knows everyone, mostly through junior rep footy etc.

obviously fletcher can coach, 3 grand finals against 3 different oppositions and a flag at the end of it. Noosa has been the benchmark team of the last 3 years, while other teams have come and gone (especially the roos!). one consistant thing in that time, and that is the coach so you would have to say his time at tigerland has been succesful. He has been well supported by a hard working committee, who have given him every chance to be succesful by recruiting some very handy players, but ultimately he is the one steering the ship so good on him.

coast is a very small place in the afl world. everyone pretty well knows everyone, mostly through junior rep footy etc.

obviously fletcher can coach, 3 grand finals against 3 different oppositions and a flag at the end of it. Noosa has been the benchmark team of the last 3 years, while other teams have come and gone (especially the roos!). one consistant thing in that time, and that is the coach so you would have to say his time at tigerland has been succesful. He has been well supported by a hard working committee, who have given him every chance to be succesful by recruiting some very handy players, but ultimately he is the one steering the ship so good on him.

brett maloney was the coach in 2006

Tipping results

Magpie Boy 44
speedyunit 44
Switchnplay 44
2010Premier 42
Tiger G 42
Cheekydino 18

Round 12 tips

Sandgate v Mayne
W/Magpies v Burleigh
Springwood v Cooly
W/Grange vMaroochy
Noosa v Surfers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone

I’m currently living in Brisbane and plan on moving to the gold coast December/January, I’m 23 and originally from Adelaide, Played out at Nth Adelaide F.C U/17s & U/19s (SANFL) and then went on to play in the Division 1 amateur League. I haven’t played footy in 2 years and am looking to get back into it. Only thing is I’m not to sure how to go about it and what clubs, league etc. If someone could get back to me I would greatly appreciate it cheers.

Josh,
It would depend greatly on what your commitments would be. Like the sanfl, the neafl would be your closest comparrison, If you could be bothered training the standard 3 days a week. If this is the case Southport, Broadbeach or Labrador are your option. All very fine clubs with plenty of depth. If you want to play a "Good" standard the next division down (Pineapple Hotel Cup) would be the go Coolangatta (Competitive) Palm Beach (Bench mark for l;ast couple of years) Burleigh (strong) Surfers (Strong with good kids coming thru). Obviously opinions will vary depending on who you talk too regarding clubs and their culture's. I hope this helps somewhat.

Sgate
Mpies
Cooly
Grange
Noosa

Tigers will win the flag if they consistenly show the form they did last week!

Another easy win by the Tigers over Sufers. Explosive first half and coasted the second half. Mathews injured, not sure how bad but if its a muscle injury he will be out for weeks!!! Pectoral injury will be out for months!!! lol. Surfers new coach spoke well, has a plan just wasnt thier day. Tigers did what they needed to do, inefficient kicking into there forward line in the first 1/4 cost them 4 goals plus but im sure the boys were happy to avenge an earlier loss this year.

Another easy win by the Tigers over Sufers. Explosive first half and coasted the second half. Mathews injured, not sure how bad but if its a muscle injury he will be out for weeks!!! Pectoral injury will be out for months!!! lol. Surfers new coach spoke well, has a plan just wasnt thier day. Tigers did what they needed to do, inefficient kicking into there forward line in the first 1/4 cost them 4 goals plus but im sure the boys were happy to avenge an earlier loss this year.

saw a bit of burleigh V magpies number 1 from burliegh gave away about 6 free kicks for high shots + 2 50m penalties, should be named in magpies best:D also what do clubs get out of giving neafl players a run carmody was ok today but what benifit is it to the bombers wouldnt happen under tusca...

saw a bit of burleigh V magpies number 1 from burliegh gave away about 6 free kicks for high shots + 2 50m penalties, should be named in magpies best:D also what do clubs get out of giving neafl players a run carmody was ok today but what benifit is it to the bombers wouldnt happen under tusca...

i would say he is playing for them now. he isn't on southports list and it's past the june 30 deadline for permits and that

Being a long time Pineapple Hotel Cup watcher Im curious to see if it is just me.......or if the standard of umpiring has dropped off dramatically this year........I watched a game on the weekend that was so overumpired it bordered on being a farce and .....In a competion that has improved in leaps and bounds over the past three to four years it seems a shame to watch this happen on an all too regular basis..........Im interested to see if this is a shared view or if Im just being too harsh a judge...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back