Game Day AFLW R3: Carlton v Port Sunday 11th Sept 12.10pm @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed like every 50/50 call went their way. Was shocking luck really.

Expansion team should never have gotten a sniff on our home turf.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port kicked one point in 3 quarters of footy.

That second quarter was horrendous.

Port kicked one point in 3 quarters of footy.

That second quarter was horrendous.
That 2nd quarter their pressure was immense and we fumbled everything.

One thing I noticed was that when we had a two on two. Both Carlton players would attack the ball while one Port player would get out the back then receive and be away. Our positioning was poor in those situations.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lucky to win last week too... I really don't think we are even a mid table team.

We’re not a mid-table team. We are a bottom team in the pack with the new teams brought in over the past couple of years. It’s not surprising since our list got gutted of experienced talent. We are a young team and whilst we have some talented players, we honestly need to finish low to replenish the talent. Otherwise if we finish mid-tier all the new teams will continue to bring in more talent than us. Tricky situation to be in right now.

Had two gos at watching this what a horrible game.
Only way you would enjoy watching this is if you had family or friends playing it imho.

We’re not a mid-table team. We are a bottom team in the pack with the new teams brought in over the past couple of years. It’s not surprising since our list got gutted of experienced talent. We are a young team and whilst we have some talented players, we honestly need to finish low to replenish the talent. Otherwise if we finish mid-tier all the new teams will continue to bring in more talent than us. Tricky situation to be in right now.

I agree with you completely, had others on here thinking we are a step above the expansion teams the other week which I disagreed with.

Take the points and run.

Second quarter a shocker and ultimately cost us.

Good fight back after half time but at home up against a side in their 2nd ever game we had to be better.

Darce with a nightmare moment late in the game. Needed to square it to the open team mate. Costly brain fade.

Because we had one of the best lists in the comp at that time..should have won a couple of flags with what we had...since then our side has gone backwards in leaps and bounds where we now struggle to compete with completely new franchises. If you are happy with our progress then you are easily pleased.
Nobody said anything about being happy with our progress.

That’s a very different argument to the one you came in with originally.

Jog on.

Had two gos at watching this what a horrible game.
Only way you would enjoy watching this is if you had family or friends playing it imho.

Will never understand why people do this.

It’s perfectly fine to not enjoy it. There are many who do and many reasons for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back