Game Day AFLW Rnd 4 - Carlton v Bulldogs Gameday Discussion/Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd put Darce on the ball. We don't look like scoring anyway, and she's getting blanketed down there even if the ball comes her way, which is rare due to disposal quality. Don't know what her tank is like, but let's make our midfield a bit more dangerous and dynamic. But what would I know.

We are the worst women’s team in this competition by a very long way. I can’t believe I’m wasting another evening watching this rubbish. The only reason I was interested in women’s afl was that we have a team and we looked good last year. The writing was on the wall last year. We have players that can’t kick or handball to a target. Can’t pick up the ball. Can’t kick more than 30 metres. Can’t defend an oppo player tight enough. Letting the opposition mark everything. Unfit. Poor game plan. The list goes on. The sooner Wednesday comes along the better.

Don't agree. I think the majority of our players, despite trying their hearts out ... are very ordinary footballers. They lack skill (kicking a ball handling - fumble, fumble fumble), poise, game smarts and above all speed.

I think we were being held together by ferocious tackling, decent structures, and some great players like Davies and Taylor .. and some ordinary opposition in Collingwood and GWS. Now that we are playing the good teams we are getting massively exposed and there is more to come.

The list is atrocious imo.
Not enough natural footballers.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are the worst women’s team in this competition by a very long way. I can’t believe I’m wasting another evening watching this rubbish. The only reason I was interested in women’s afl was that we have a team and we looked good last year. The writing was on the wall last year. We have players that can’t kick or handball to a target. Can’t pick up the ball. Can’t kick more than 30 metres. Can’t defend an oppo player tight enough. Letting the opposition mark everything. Unfit. Poor game plan. The list goes on. The sooner Wednesday comes along the better.

Hopefully you don’t need to cut and paste this on Wednesday.

I’ll still watch because I’m Carlton and if I can’t watch every game during the Pagan and MM era then I think I can get through this.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay we ... drew the quarter. And .. we had the breeze.

But still .. showed some fight in the second half of that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back