Autopsy AFLW Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Dockers

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The 50m penalty wasnt all that went wrong in the last 2 minutes...

"Adding insult to injury was an error on the scoreboard at the ground, meaning the Saints players still thought they were up by a point before they realised with less than 30 seconds remaining that they still had to win the game."

They also suspect Tarni White's done her ACL and Kate McCarthy her medial ligament.

End of the 3rd quarter at Moorabbin.

On the brink of back-to-back wins and to put us right in finals contention?

St.Kilda 2-4-16
Fremantle 1-3-9

You know you're fully entrenched in the womens team when you're shouting at the TV like a mad man.

Go Saints!!!

Missed the game today but watched the highlights, bloody Saints. Disappointed to lose that way, but god a lot of good signs.

Gutted for the girls today. Missed a couple of kickable sealers and gave up an 8 point lead with 2 minutes left to play. They’re playing with heart that’s for sure.

The 50m penalty wasnt all that went wrong in the last 2 minutes...

"Adding insult to injury was an error on the scoreboard at the ground, meaning the Saints players still thought they were up by a point before they realised with less than 30 seconds remaining that they still had to win the game."

They also suspect Tarni White's done her ACL and Kate McCarthy her medial ligament.

Well that’s no good. Sundurary, (however you spell it) back next week though. Has anyone noticed, that in men or women’s games we only just beat Freo? Should make R10 interesting.

Also in more AFL news, due to CVID-19 I believe the Port/ Saints game will become a stand alone Thursday Night game in R12. That date would be moved from the 31st of May to the 4th of June. It would be moved from the Adelaide Arena in China to Marvel Stadium. The club will push hard to have it in Mooriabin.

Well that’s no good. Sundurary, (however you spell it) back next week though. Has anyone noticed, that in men or women’s games we only just beat Freo? Should make R10 interesting.

Also in more AFL news, due to CVID-19 I believe the Port/ Saints game will become a stand alone Thursday Night game in R12. That date would be moved from the 31st of May to the 4th of June. It would be moved from the Adelaide Arena in China to Marvel Stadium. The club will push hard to have it in Mooriabin.
Completely wrong thread for the topic, but it's been reported the AFL wants us to play the China game in Cairns. Lethlean and Finnis are heading up to check out the facilities there this week to determine if its up to scratch for us.

Completely wrong thread for the topic, but it's been reported the AFL wants us to play the China game in Cairns. Lethlean and Finnis are heading up to check out the facilities there this week to determine if its up to scratch for us.

Sorry I just wrote what was on my mind and hit send, most people are on this thread wanted to get the news out there. There is a huge chance that the cancel major sports like the Premier League because of this pandemic, (it should be known as one). I think Australia have one of the best protection strategies in the World so our game and more importantly our people should be safe. Cairns though I like that Thursday night in a warmish Cairns bring it on.

Surely there would have to be huge money incentive for us to agree to move it there

Gutted for the girls today. Missed a couple of kickable sealers and gave up an 8 point lead with 2 minutes left to play. They’re playing with heart that’s for sure.

my partner does not like womens footy. bit since the Saints came into the competition starting to get into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my partner does not like womens footy. bit since the Saints came into the competition starting to get into it.

I have also been surprised by how much my partner has become aware of the Saints women’s team. She’s an Eagles supporter but she has really enjoyed watching our girls fight it out.

Back