Autopsy AFLW Round 4, 2023: St.Kilda v Collingwood

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Magpies

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, having slammed the club every week this season, I'm more than happy to come on and give them credit for the win. Absolutely outplayed for three quarters and then just barnstormed home with the wind. Bit concerning that our big recruit only goes well when she's swung into the ruck, but I'll take it. Great win. Very enjoyable last quarter!!

I was well and truly done with Patrikios by half time, but she was superb in the last. Smith, MacDonald and a host of others played well. Great to have some joy!
I didn't know Patrikios was playing in the first half. Probs ended up being her best half since avoiding the jab.

Vesely was massive. Saints tackled well from the get go, we just used the ball so much better in the last. Once the girls got a bit of momentum they really started working extra for each other especially in terms of providing kick targets.

Priest was another who flicked a switch in the second half.

Hopefully this game really galvanises the team to win a few more from here.

I’d love to play Port Adelaide again next week!

Great win.

Gotta say fantastic atmosphere in the last. The noise from the grandstand was great from the other side of the ground.

And the kids got free bananas all day. Win Win

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
The ground looked fantastic on tv. It would be great if we could play our VFL games there as well as AFLW. Such an awesome venue.

Back