Autopsy AFLW Round 6, 2023: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Big chance for our girls to win three on the trot - not sure we have done that before in AFLW history. Looking at the ladder we are sitting in 12th but a win most likely puts us in the eight as there's a handful of teams just a win ahead of us.

Heading down for a look today. Going in heavy faves, hopefully Dal can get them to hold their form of late.
Be nice to get 3 on the trot. Have we done that before?

How the hell are the AFL so incompetent with streaming these games? Feed on the afl site was showing some stupid pickers crap on Ch7 before the link disappeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Female umpire is BOG for Hawthorn.
Shocking decision that one. Could clearly see that was kicked and should have been a down field for being tackled/dragged without it.

I honestly dunno where the AFL are pulling their umpires from as I see Ammo games umpired with more consistency and fairness.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Wardlaw just seems a bit.. blase at times... didnt compete properly in some ruck contests..

*edit,
Well the girls definitely. sing the song better then the boys

Great day and win. Played great for 3 qrts. Dal tried 2 loose behind the ball in the last which I'm not sure was a great tactic but all's well that ends well.

Back